Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga blind items

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

Taylucifer

what is a blind item:

Spoiler

EDIT: I just thought this was a funny thing to share and for y'all to watch if you're interested, it's not an attack of Gaga:nooo:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

BUtterfield 8

Well GGD told me crazy days and nights is not accurate and just gets their info from gossip websites so it’s not real blind items 

I'm constantly struggling to grasp... anything from this new generation and their concepts. Each day there's a new label for something, while being in the age of them "not wanting to label things" :duck:

mr.peter

The Jennifer Hudson one sounds like its about Cynthia erivo

and the Jlo one is from Superbowl the IG comments say? so About Shakira not Gaga

basically her assumptions are really off on these blinds

ProfessionalClown

This doesn’t even come close to the stuff I’ve seen on this god forsaken site 

:green:

I can't take this seriously because it's such a desperate attempt at drama :billie:
also JHud having beef w gaga??? where?? she literally was stanning gaga's speech at the oscars

DrKindnessKunt1999
1 minute ago, Illuminati said:

Surprised she didn't bring up the vagina flashing blind item

Is that the rumor that claims that Gaga allegedly went to an SNL rehearsal while only wearing fishnets and no panties? 

G U C C I

That’s such a small fraction of the blinds from that site about Gaga. CDAN is also 100% a conspiracy celebrity pedophile and Qanon hub so even if they did have some material that could be partially true the majority of what they is either bullshit or literally anything you could read somewhere else. 

I would check often during the filming and awards season for ASIB and they flip flop so much about her in general it’s crazy. They said she and Bradley had an affair and then switched and said they completely hated each other hence the over done PR. That she was dating Lukas Nelson during filming and writing the soundtrack even before publicly ending things with Taylor. At one point during making the album she showed up out of her mind on either pills or alcohol and had on an extremely short dress with no underwear and kept bending over to give a view. During the actual filming her and Bradley lived in the house that’s in the movie together until they wrapped. And it literally goes on and on and paints her a pretty horrible picture of her.  

Tinnitus15

About Jared:Gaga was literally wearing Jared’s t-shirt,while leaving Italy.

Jenifer Lopez greeted Gaga at the inauguration and Gaga held her hand.So I don’t think everything’s true 

Putang Ina Mo

Do you all really believe this?

That one blind item about Brad Pitt trashing Gaga because Gaga will "trashen his film" seems false because the movie written in the blind item is "The Lost City of D" which is another movie starring Sandra Bullock but without Brad Pitt. 

The blind item about Gaga having cosmetic procedures is not really a secret though. 

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Archived