Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

73rd Emmy Awards 2021: Winners & Upset Snubs

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Madam Margolyes

I was rooting for kathryn hahn :bradley:

Then again julianne nicholson was GUT WRENCHING in mare of easttown's finale, so if anyone could beat hahn, it should be her, but still.. :fatcat:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanDante
45 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

I was rooting for kathryn hahn :bradley:

Then again julianne nicholson was GUT WRENCHING in mare of easttown's finale, so if anyone could beat hahn, it should be her, but still.. :fatcat:

Mare of Easttown on a whole was easily one of the best things I had watched this year. 

And I personally thought Julianne deserved to get awarded for her performance more than Kate Winslet. Glad that they both won in the respective fields, and Evan Peters as well. :party:

I knew Olivia was gonna win, but I was just hopeful that Emma Corrin might just edge out for a surprise win. :bradley:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Born This Way

I'm really happy Kate Winslet and Ewan McGregor both won. I wanted over people to win in their categories but I love those two. I don't really take the Emmys seriously after they paid dust to Mr. Robot tho.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

John Wayne

I’m SO happy Gillian won over Emma, her portrayal of Margaret was stellar.

Also Handmaid’s Tale losing ALL 21 noms.. 😬

Anveeroy
35 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

I’m SO happy Gillian won over Emma, her portrayal of Margaret was stellar.

Also Handmaid’s Tale losing ALL 21 noms.. 😬

A correction- Emma was nominated with Olivia not Gillian. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Madam Margolyes
1 hour ago, CyanDante said:

Mare of Easttown on a whole was easily one of the best things I had watched this year. 

And I personally thought Julianne deserved to get awarded for her performance more than Kate Winslet. Glad that they both won in the respective fields, and Evan Peters as well. :party:

I knew Olivia was gonna win, but I was just hopeful that Emma Corrin might just edge out for a surprise win. :bradley:

True i was expecting mare of easttown to be a typical (but still entertaining) murder mystery, yet I got so much more than that :bradley:

I actually was genuinely surprised olivia colman won, given how much hype emma corrin’s performance has generated, especially since she won golden globe for that (and i think critics choice award too?). Still, i’m always happy whenever olivia colman is awarded something.

Ororo Munroe

Is it me or there is literally no PoC winner in acting categories… kinda shocking… 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

nodandsmile

Olivia beat Emma? wow I did not see that coming!... she's really killing it rn my goodness

won't be surprised if she gets oscar #2 tbh

love Anya but I was rooting for her until I saw Mare of Easttown, Kate gave her best performance in a long time!

Ted Lasso whooping Hacks' @$$ as it should

nodandsmile

I love Olivia btw (I was rooting for her against Gaga and another fave Glenn) but Emma eat her up and chewed her out sorry 

nodandsmile
1 hour ago, Madam Margolyes said:

especially since she won golden globe for that (and i think critics choice award too?)

other award shows don't really mean much when it comes to the Emmys (the acting categories at least) unlike the Oscars... sometimes Globe winners don't even get nominated

that said I thought Emma was coming, since her Josh and Gillian completely overshadowed Olivia and were getting the most buzz

Madam Margolyes
9 minutes ago, nodandsmile said:

other award shows don't really mean much when it comes to the Emmys (the acting categories at least) unlike the Oscars... sometimes Globe winners don't even get nominated

that said I thought Emma was coming, since her Josh and Gillian completely overshadowed Olivia and were getting the most buzz

Yeah usually they don't cause they're held in a very distant time from one another, but emma corrin's performance was kind of an exception, it was literally everywhere and she played one of the most beloved figures in history, just thought they would give the emmy to her too

nodandsmile
12 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Yeah usually they don't cause they're held in a very distant time from one another, but emma corrin's performance was kind of an exception, it was literally everywhere and she played one of the most beloved figures in history, just thought they would give the emmy to her too

yeah thought so too

they probably just wanna reward all the Elizabeths because to most people Emma was better

Olivia would've made a better winner for S3 (if she submitted ep3) 

Archived