💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Pic of Cher and Janet Jackson in 1972 goes viral

COOOK

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
35 minutes ago, Helxig said:

People forget that Cher is 75 and has been very famous since about 21 years old! That's an extremely long time to remain relevant and known in the public eye

19 year old she's been famous since 19. 1965 I Got You Babe but she's been working in the entertainment Business since 16. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Better Day
35 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

she's Cher

just like Madonna - people don't care how many copies their last album sold, they are the music industry! some artists wish their legacy would worth one day of being Cher or Madge. 

Taylor Swift is heading that way :partysick:

Together You And I!

Better Day
4 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

i hope! she's the legend indeed. :tony:

The legend and the music industry. She truly hasn’t stopped working since Lover in 2019

Together You And I!

Just now, Miss Dolly said:

Taylor Swift is heading that way :partysick:

I believe it's Gaga. With Jazz and acting Gaga's cementing a stronger, more lasting legacy in the industry. I love Taylor, but right now her legacy is based on sales and changing the system- which is no small feat, but every time people refer to Taylor as "the industry" I just cringe.

sue-me-drag-race-nina-gif.gif

Better Day
Just now, COOOK said:

I believe it's Gaga. With Jazz and acting Gaga's cementing a stronger, more lasting legacy in the industry. I love Taylor, but right now her legacy is based on sales and changing the system- which is no small feat, but every time people refer to Taylor as "the industry" I just cringe.

sue-me-drag-race-nina-gif.gif

Taylor literally hasn’t stopped working since 2019 - Lover, Folklore, evermore,  long pond sessions, Fearless (Taylor’s Version), Miss Americana, reputation tour (Netflix), Red (Taylor’s Version), Wildest Dreams (Taylor’s Version) with another few songs. She just hasn’t stopped. She is leading to legendary status in another 10 years 

Together You And I!

8 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

19 year old she's been famous since 19. 1965 I Got You Babe but she's been working in the entertainment Business since 16. 

That's 56 years of fame:giveup: 

I hope Gaga gets to that age and is still well known to the whole world, and the youth of the future who are decades away from even being born can have these experiences with her

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Just now, Miss Dolly said:

Taylor literally hasn’t stopped working since 2019 - Lover, Folklore, evermore,  long pond sessions, Fearless (Taylor’s Version), Miss Americana, reputation tour (Netflix), Red (Taylor’s Version), Wildest Dreams (Taylor’s Version) with another few songs. She just hasn’t stopped. She is leading to legendary status in another 10 years 

But if you swap Taylor and her projects to those of Ariana since 2018, you'll get the whole "overexposed" narrative...

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

I hope Gaga gets to that age and is still well known to the whole world, and the youth of the future who are decades away from even being born can have these experiences with her

At this point that's up to Gaga. She's not going anywhere unless she decides it's time to hang up her heels. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Better Day
Just now, COOOK said:

But if you swap Taylor and her projects to those of Ariana since 2018, you'll get the whole "overexposed" narrative...

No, you do realise Taylor is re-recording her own music to own it again. She is literally doing something she loves - creating music. 

Together You And I!

Ororo Munroe
4 minutes ago, Helxig said:

idk why, but i'm sure Gaga will be famous forever, even now - when people were doubting her acting and career without "meat dress" - she still manages to show us that she's literally beyond time. 

1 minute ago, Miss Dolly said:

No, you do realise Taylor is re-recording her own music to own it again. She is literally doing something she loves - creating music. 

Which brings us back to my point...

Better Day
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

Which brings us back to my point...

No, at least she is releasing music and keep her fans entertained.

Together You And I!

Archived