đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jade from Little Mix drags Noel Gallagher

Gimme More

Featured Posts

RahrahWitch

Not sure how anyone could say their not deserving of best group especially in the UK were they are the biggest group act for years now. 

Gimme More
1 hour ago, Kantakyakirno said:

Noel is trash but this is a false claim. Spice Girl is the most successful girl group in the world- how can they claim that? 

She obviously meant currently and for the past 10 years, she's always said Spice Girls are the biggest girl group.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

They do cos records stays forever until it is broken. And so far it have not been broken yet. :flower:

Spoiler

Little Mix have actually broken a few Spice Girls records - Spice Girls are obviously bigger

Both are great groups!

1 hour ago, Kantakyakirno said:

Noel is trash but this is a false claim. Spice Girl is the most successful girl group in the world- how can they claim that? 

She doesn't think Little Mix are the biggest girl group in history, she thinks they are the biggest girl group of the past 10 years (and since the Spice Girls). She literally shouted out Spice Girls in her acceptance speech and said how they deserved it first.

No need to pit them against each other or belittle another's achievements. 

Little Mix have been together for 10 years and have 5 UK Number 1s, their most recent being during their 10th year together and have achieved 19 Top 10s. They are huuuuge in the UK.

Both LM and Spice Girls are great, Spice Girls are obviously bigger and no-one is denying that and they are definitely more known around the world. Unfortunately LM have never had a good US label to support them.

Both groups are fans of eachother and have met lots of times :) Jade was literally spotted wearing a Spice Girls t-shirt the other day.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

ANTI WP
1 hour ago, Blake said:

Little Mix is the biggest girl group in the world currently. Clearly that's what Jade was saying.

Blackpink is the biggest girl group in the world :partysick:

Blown Away

I really dislike Noel Gallagher. He's very stuck up and gives this 'I'm better than other musicians' vibe, especially towards pop artists.

Put him in his place Jade :applause:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

FentyGa
2 hours ago, Kantakyakirno said:

didn’t they only have, like, 2 hits? wannabe and 2 become 1?

2 hours ago, Gimme More said:

Noel was in a band called 'Oasis'

Ok but you did not just disrespect Oasis like this :air:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

2 hours ago, Kantakyakirno said:

I think she meant currently, in the context of the Brit awards it’s awards from the past year. She doesn’t mean that they are the most successful girl group of all time.

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

13 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

didn’t they only have, like, 2 hits? wannabe and 2 become 1?

Literally all of their songs struck gold :ladyhaha: and from only two albums as a five piece 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Archived