💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

WHY YOUR FAVES KILL? S1 WINNER: FRANCH TOAST

Ororo Munroe

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

FOURTH NIGHT UPDATE + VOTING FOR FUTURE PRISONER!

NIGHT UPDATE:

After long hours of searching for a way out of the house, the guests still managed to get out of the mansion and ended up in the parking lot. Miley's body was still lying next to one of the cars. Marina came up and took a piece of hair from the singer's head and put it in her pocket to use it later for her new performance. As soon as all the guests were seated in their cars, a shots were heard! Everyone quickly got out of their cars to find the gunman, but the parking lot was absolutely empty. The stars discussed the situation and decided to go home in order to quickly forget about the horrors that happened in Sia's house. Miranda Sings asked Gwen to take her home on a Gwen's tractor.

Gwen agreed and asked Miranda to start the car while she was calling Blake to remind him to leave the hallway door unlocked. Gwen did not notice that there was a hole in the tractor due to the shot and gasoline was pouring out of the tank at a wild speed. Therefore, when a freshly discarded match fell on the liquid, the tractor, along with @littlepotter Miranda Sings, was torn into small pieces. All the stars were shocked by what happened! But before they could get away from the shock, Katya and Trixie noticed that there was something small and fluffy in the middle of the parking lot. Approaching closer, queens found a @Pikachu Munchlax's body that was cut in a half.

VICTIMS:

Reveal hidden contents

@Pikachu MUNCHLAX - ROLE CARD: MANIAC

@littlepotter MIRANDA SINGS - ROLE CARD: GODFATHER

FLOPS, YOU CAN VOTE WHO YOU WANT TO IMPRISON IN THE POLL ABOVE!

TILL TOMORROW 7PM CEST!

@A MESS YOU CAN'T VOTE TODAY, DARLING!

@Anderson123  @NicoB Minaj  @Mother of Puppies @SamanthaC  @A MESS  @Oriane @Franch Toast @alsemanche @Sofianer @littlepotter  @Pikachu @Anveeroy

Alright, who killed me? You’re off my Christmas gift list. :grr:

5 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

FOURTH NIGHT UPDATE + VOTING FOR FUTURE PRISONER!

NIGHT UPDATE:

After long hours of searching for a way out of the house, the guests still managed to get out of the mansion and ended up in the parking lot. Miley's body was still lying next to one of the cars. Marina came up and took a piece of hair from the singer's head and put it in her pocket to use it later for her new performance. As soon as all the guests were seated in their cars, a shots were heard! Everyone quickly got out of their cars to find the gunman, but the parking lot was absolutely empty. The stars discussed the situation and decided to go home in order to quickly forget about the horrors that happened in Sia's house. Miranda Sings asked Gwen to take her home on a Gwen's tractor.

Gwen agreed and asked Miranda to start the car while she was calling Blake to remind him to leave the hallway door unlocked. Gwen did not notice that there was a hole in the tractor due to the shot and gasoline was pouring out of the tank at a wild speed. Therefore, when a freshly discarded match fell on the liquid, the tractor, along with @littlepotter Miranda Sings, was torn into small pieces. All the stars were shocked by what happened! But before they could get away from the shock, Katya and Trixie noticed that there was something small and fluffy in the middle of the parking lot. Approaching closer, queens found a @Pikachu Munchlax's body that was cut in a half.

VICTIMS:

Reveal hidden contents

@Pikachu MUNCHLAX - ROLE CARD: MANIAC

@littlepotter MIRANDA SINGS - ROLE CARD: GODFATHER

FLOPS, YOU CAN VOTE WHO YOU WANT TO IMPRISON IN THE POLL ABOVE!

TILL TOMORROW 7PM CEST!

@A MESS YOU CAN'T VOTE TODAY, DARLING!

@Anderson123  @NicoB Minaj  @Mother of Puppies @SamanthaC  @A MESS  @Oriane @Franch Toast @alsemanche @Sofianer @littlepotter  @Pikachu @Anveeroy

Oh, I just realized you exposed my role. :teehee:

Can I tell the people who I killed?

6872317754_d3587befe6.jpg

Ororo Munroe
3 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

Oh, I just realized you exposed my role. :teehee:

Can I tell the people who I killed?

6872317754_d3587befe6.jpg

sure! you can even tag them. :ladyhaha:

littlepotter

O mi goudness i have been exploshioned. Rest in piece myself. Thankfully i am in fact jesus the son of god and i have raisinrected

mirandasingsissorry.jpg

chaeri pls
  • LMAO 6

Ororo Munroe
5 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

O mi goudness i have been exploshioned. Rest in piece myself. Thankfully i am in fact jesus the son of god and i have raisinrected

mirandasingsissorry.jpg

now you can finally win GV. :billie:

• LMAO 1

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

was it? 

i mean... a whole ass body was cut in half :bradley:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Ororo Munroe
Just now, alsemanche said:

i mean... a whole ass body was cut in half :bradley:

but it was a pokemon's body tho. :haroon:

• LMAO 4

Franch Toast
26 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

Alright, who killed me? You’re off my Christmas gift list. :grr:

Says one of the killers…

She/Her/Hers
  • LMAO 4

• Ororo Munroe changed the title to WHY YOUR FAVES KILL? S1 WINNER: FRANCH TOAST