Gaga: does the opposite

I don't think I know - I just believe it could possibly be like that :staymad:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Linus Gaga
20 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I personally think she is saving the Chromatica performances for the Chromatica Ball and doesn't wanna spoil the surprise... maybe if people would already hear & see the Chromatica songs performed online they don't feel the need to go to a live show anymore.

(Which is hard to believe, because I wanna see her live regardless, but I'm sure there would be quite a few people like that)

the only thing i wish we had for chromatica era is

just a mobile video of herself singing 1000 Doves with her piano at home

Hit me a message and say hi !

Mother of Puppies
2 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

the only thing i wish we had for chromatica era is

just a mobile video of herself singing 1000 Doves with her piano at home

Me too - the piano version is sooooooo beautiful 

NFRatwell
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Its insane to think she was already recording music videos and promo for Love For Sale since 2018. When we all thought she was doing nothing. They had the album done already by then. I suppose she was still in the early stages of Chromatica production and had another whole era planned. 

Actually a lot of us knew she was recording 3 albums back in 2018, finish ASIB, Her jazz album, and writing LG6. There was an article about it too. :messga:

Suspiria
32 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I personally think she is saving the Chromatica performances for the Chromatica Ball and doesn't wanna spoil the surprise... maybe if people would already hear & see the Chromatica songs performed online they don't feel the need to go to a live show anymore.

(Which is hard to believe, because I wanna see her live regardless, but I'm sure there would be quite a few people like that)

Are you forgetting that every other era she performed live literally hundreds of times and then still had sold out tours:bear:

The reason artists do promo performances is because people see videos on tv/the Internet and think "they look like a good performer, I'd like to experience that live myself" and then they buy tickets. The opposite of what you're saying I think.

Ooh I'm excited. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the fan zone thing, but the stream viewing should just be unlimited access, right?

And the CBT will still happen, I guess. I hope we'll just be going back to Chromatica next summer :vegas: When it went so quiet around Chromatica I kind of assumed it was because it would feel weird singing and dancing and doing concerts when the world was in such a state, but that was only my personal feeling about it.

Mother of Puppies
5 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Are you forgetting that every other era she performed live literally hundreds of times and then still had sold out tours:bear:

The reason artists do promo performances is because people see videos on tv/the Internet and think "they look like a good performer, I'd like to experience that live myself" and then they buy tickets. The opposite of what you're saying I think.

Hmm I haven’t been a real „lil monster“ before 2020 so I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️ but u have a bit of a point :partysick:

Would have loved this during the chromatica era. I guess we can hold out until the chromatica ball 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

She didnt sold out tour. And she only have 6 concerts

Suspiria
2 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Hmm I haven’t been a real „lil monster“ before 2020 so I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️ but u have a bit of a point :partysick:

I'm so sorry your first era was Chromatica:diane: I certainly hope the next era will be a real one.

elijahfan
12 hours ago, Nemanja said:

Dua lipa performed every day last year, and she released album before gaga.

If Dua felt OK promoting and traveling the globe in the middle of a pandemic, that's her choice. Doesn't mean everyone had to do the same.

chromaticainmyhead
13 hours ago, Nemanja said:

Dua lipa performed every day last year, and she released album before gaga.

yeah but Dua is Dua and Gaga is Gaga , that's two completely different concepts if you will

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived