💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki doxxes reporters | Ballgate Megathread

Werk

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC
28 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

I’m not siding with Nicki at all, she was absolutely wrong for posting that persons number knowing well what would happen. But damn, that reporter is relentless. Give it up and move onto the next story, sis.

It’s seriously not THAT important to harass someone like that. They didn’t ask for this.

My husband being a reporter, I can tell you that it is probably not the reporter wanting the story that bad. It’s the new director, producer, higher powers at the station. Unless she’s freelance she doesn’t get to determine what stories she does 100%. 

she/her/hers

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

I’m not siding with Nicki at all, she was absolutely wrong for posting that persons number knowing well what would happen. But damn, that reporter is relentless. Give it up and move onto the next story, sis.

It’s seriously not THAT important to harass someone like that. They didn’t ask for this.

9 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

My husband being a reporter, I can tell you that it is probably not the reporter wanting the story that bad. It’s the new director, producer, higher powers at the station. Unless she’s freelance she doesn’t get to determine what stories she does 100%. 

Apparently the reporter works for the Guardian. She said that CNN would be the one who would doxx the cousin friend, not herself the reporter or the Guardian, and she explicitly said that the Guardian would not expose them. There was not threat made by the reporter. 

js4754394o9823
10 minutes ago, FootFoot said:

Cardi nevah lied. :enigma:

she spilllllled

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

SharkmanthaC
2 minutes ago, sillynate said:

All she had to do was ignore the twitter questions about why she wasn’t going to the met :gayhat:

And not spread vaccine misinformation. 

she/her/hers

I just know cardi would have Nicki for breakfast lunch and dinner if they ever had the chance to fight hand to hand. Nicki has never been about that life and has always been nothing but talk. Speaking of, she can’t even rap considering she hasn’t had a decent one since she was getting her songs ghostwritten by Safaree. She’s a clown, a bully, a r*pist supporter, conspiracy theorist, right wing, ignorant rich trash that should NEVER have been given a platform. I was a Nicki fan back in the day but never now. Nowadays if someone tells me they’re a super barb I straight up distance myself socially bc they NEVER turn out to to be right morally. You get what you give

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

39 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Oof, if I had a job that required me to have to be that consistent, I would quit. I don’t know how reporters are able to do that kind of work, but more power to them if journalism is their thing. :koons:

SharkmanthaC
4 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

Oof, if I had a job that required me to have to be that consistent, I would quit. I don’t know how reporters are able to do that kind of work, but more power to them if journalism is their thing. :koons:

One of the many reasons my husband is seeking a full time meteorology position when his contract is up. 

she/her/hers

Archived