💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BRAND NEW LEAKS: 'You & I' (Jazz Version), 'BJ+AF' (DJWS Remix)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Yoü and I jazz rendition is awesome!

And holy crap the intro for the BJ†AF is stunning, the strings and hons and orchestral regiments wow

3 points in and ready for more

Solitaire

DEAR SWEET BABY JESUS. I hope ARTPOP sounds like the BJ+AF remix. All the synths and the effects on Gaga's voice. SO here for this.

PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ GAGZ LET ARTPOP SOUND LIKE THAT GEH

T______T

- Previously Sycothisis

ChicaSkas

So, here is what I had planned for Christmas Eve, today. In celebration of Dima's wonderful leak, and Gaga's great unexpected tweet, here is "Jazzy Gaga"!

In Japan, an obscure and delightful set of true jazz recordings were made last year as a part of the Japanese Itunes. They are everything the free spirit of modern jazz is -- playful, light sounds, deep undertones and bass, freestyle moods, melodic middling saxophones, scat and clarinets, all set to the familiar grooves of The Fame Monster and The Fame. This was a difficult album to find, and it is with happiness I bring it to you today!

Straight from Japan -- JAZZY GAGA!

Inside is an appropriate little treat - the .wav version of You And I Jazz Full, given to me by an anonymous donor earlier today for the 24 Days of Christmas.

Thank you Dima for the wonderful day of Jazz you started! :sara:

wqzdc.png

DAY 17 --- Jazzy Gaga!!

4vq0pt.jpg

*DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING: http://ge.tt/4vsi5mT

Includes:

-- The original You And I Jazz video teaser released as a commercial by MTV, 8-17-2011

-- Audio of same (see above)

-- You And I (MTV Jazz Version Full .wav) from an anonymous donor

-- Photos from Gaga's MTV commercial shoot

-- The entire Japanese Itunes EP: Jazzy Gaga w/ original cover art and 256 kbps rips.

Have a ball!

-- Chica

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Meh, not sure about the Y&I Jazz Version. It's okay, but Gaga's voice is a bit ... erm, but it is supposed to be organic. & i don't really like jazz music. Hopefully it will grow on me.

DJ White Shadow mix of BJ&AF is a bit weird tbh.

Archived