Nicki: White nationalists, is Republican, brings up Malcolm X

Werk

Featured Posts

Context:

She pretty much confirmed she's a Republican by liking this:

She liked this tweet:

UPDATE: Nicki Minaj has now brought up Malcolm X

E_YULwdWQAQOLyx?format=jpg&name=900x900

She’s losing it right now, but that’s not to say there aren’t some points she’s making throughout this whole tangent :huntyga:

People hardly think for themselves anymore

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

OMG, she definitely have mental breakdown from her husband conviction . Get away from social media, Nekci, or the damage will be beyond repair!!! :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

She’s literally losing her grip on reality. I hope she gets help soon

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Rahrahbitchson
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

OMG, she definitely have mental breakdown from her husband conviction . Get away from social media, Nekci, or the damage will be beyond repair!!! :bradley:

Does it matter does it matter? DAMAGE IS DONE

media-E2pb-If-MWYAAOJAJ-jpg-name-small.j

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Meruk Holland
4 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

She’s losing it right now, but that’s not to say there aren’t some points she’s making throughout this whole tangent :huntyga:

Yeah, but if you start thinking for yourself because someone tells you to think for yourself, then are you really thinking for yourself or are you letting someone else think that you should think for yourself.

:enigma:

14 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

She isn’t thinking. Asking a question would be “hey *insert expert*, is the vaccine safe? How do we know?”

Not asking questions is saying “my third cousins best friend’s balls fell off once so I don’t think the vaccine is safe like am I crazy y’all…????..?.??”

She can’t claim that people don‘t think for themself if she isn’t even using a single braincell to think.

• Werk changed the title to Nicki: White nationalists (Nicki Minaj) + is Republican
  • Werk changed the title to Nicki: White nationalists (Nicki Minaj) + is Republican(?), Cardi joins
Rat Boy

I think she is stressed and overwhelmed by what's going on with her criminal husband and that is causing her to spiral. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

• Werk changed the title to Nicki: White nationalists (Nicki Minaj) + is Republican(?
Naak Le Vaar

She talks all this and that about black empowerment then retweets a white nationalist LMAO. And her silly little fans enabling her dangerous delusions. Tragic.

Lmao they blocked my signature

• Werk changed the title to Nicki: White nationalists, is Republican, brings up Malcolm X

Archived