💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyonce and Jay-Z are vacationing on Jeff Bezos' $500 million mega yacht

Teletubby

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, chiuga said:

She’s so boring. Even in these photos she still wants to look ‘perfect’ 
 like relax and be yourself you’re on a holiday.

*people poses for their pics*

>omg they are so boring omg relax and enjoy

:toofunny:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rahrahbitchson

Why is people complaining if i had that amount of money to pay it i will do it too, it looks very beautiful eapecially the dinner part with your close people, it looks calm i like it 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

CautiousLurker
1 hour ago, Joaco95 said:

relax and enjoy

:toofunny:

What are we supposed to enjoy here exactly? 

I feel like it would actually be possible to get lost in that thing for a while.

Jeff Bezos friendship or working with Amazon must be like the wealthy person equivilent of say, eating at Chic-fil-a or whatever. 

Pennywise

Well, it is not a surprise that Bey and Jay Z are extremely out of touch, is it? Both have god complexes that rival even K*nye's :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

It costs 4 million dollars a week. It's obscene and completely out of touch, no matter the occasion. Thanks for posting, Bey. I hope people won't contribute another penny to your financial gain now that it's become clear that you have no longer any idea what to do with all that money. :-)

Tbh I'd love to go back to a time before social media because I preferred the mystery and having the illusion that super rich people do unbelievably awesome things in their spare time. To see people having literally limitless means and options and the best that they can come up with for their 40th birthday is asking Jeff Bezos for his fancy boat is actually kinda sad. 

PussOfYonce
2 hours ago, maryloo said:

When you do lose your mind as a celebrity and spend such a wasteful amount of money? Take a vacation, but this? God damn. Who needs a cruise ship all to themselves for a birthday party? Waste. 

her whole close circle is on the ship along with alot of her family from her 3 children, her mom (her bf too i think), solange, julius, pretty sure her cousin angie too, along with kelly and her husband.

✹ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✹

Archived