Teletubby

Featured Posts

Wow, Try not to abuse your power. I know we didn't choose to change :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Speak Easy
11 minutes ago, flyaway said:

Is Billie's rise dangerous to Gaga? 

I wouldn't worry about it. 

People always forget how meteoric Gaga's rise was. And Billie has not reached that level. 

Remember...at one point Gaga was absolutely unstoppable....a string of massive hits, no flops, that no one has achieved since. She didn't even have a "flop" single until her fourth project and even that was a top 5. 

Billie (or no one) has achieved that since and then managed to stay relevant 13 years in. Like not even close. 

I wish Gaga would do something incredible again in order to be honored on this list. Really rooting for an AOTY in the next few years.

Speak Easy
Just now, Speak Easy said:

I wouldn't worry about it. 

People always forget how meteoric Gaga's rise was. And Billie has not reached that level. 

Remember...at one point Gaga was absolutely unstoppable....a string of massive hits, no flops, that no one has achieved since. She didn't even have a "flop" single until her fourth project and even that was a top 5. 

Billie (or no one) has achieved that since and then managed to stay relevant 13 years in. Like not even close. 

I'd also like to add that unless Billie really evolves her sound, her act will become stale and too niche. 

If there is one thing every succesful act, male or female, any genre, has done to have longevity it is that they alll always evolve their style and sound and peraonally I see aesthetic changes from Billie (that aren't risky) and not much artistically. 

If Gaga could be wearing meat dresses, dancing her ass off, hitting massive notes, and selling out stadiums and that still got old after a few years....Billie is going to be in trouble with this soft whisper pop. 

Its gonna get old. Infact...I think for some it already has. Did her new record have a hit? 

Archived