Jump to content

🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

music news

Dua Lipa at Rock In Rio in 2022


Featured Posts

VasilisVas

She needs a break. She’s literally everywhere and at this point is being overexposed. 

Edited by VasilisVas
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinnitus15

So this insider is right again..They said about Justin,Dua,Miley  and mentioned gaga’s doing it too

Edited by Tinnitus15
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Teletubby
1 hour ago, VasilisVas said:

She needs a break. She’s literally everywhere and at this point is being overexposed. 

overexposed because she is performing for her fans in Brazil next year in September ? :what:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
julz
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

So this insider is right again..They said about Justin,Dua,Miley  and mentioned gaga’s doing it too

Which one? I asked bec Boris said Gaga will be on met but noooo :sweat:

Link to post
Share on other sites
NicoB Minaj
2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

 

They used the Devastated Day to hype the announcement, just to announce Dua Lipa:grr:

Pull up in the monster automobile gangsta
Link to post
Share on other sites
QueenChromatix

...and Lady Gaga will headline nothing in nowhere

singles 4-6: Free Woman, Sour Candy, Babylon 🌈
Link to post
Share on other sites
NicoB Minaj
1 minute ago, QueenChromatix said:

...and Lady Gaga will headline nothing in nowhere

She'll headline her bed:partysick:

Pull up in the monster automobile gangsta
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinnitus15
25 minutes ago, NicoB said:

They used the Devastated Day to hype the announcement, just to announce Dua Lipa:grr:

Wrong quote

Edited by Tinnitus15
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, julz said:

Which one? I asked bec Boris said Gaga will be on met but noooo :sweat:

I think they deactivated cuz I can’t find it 

Link to post
Share on other sites

That's great, but honestly..
Dua is not that big of a name to be the main headliner for the night, neither has she established herself as a performer
anyway, still buying my ticket

Link to post
Share on other sites
eunino
3 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

So this insider is right again..They said about Justin,Dua,Miley  and mentioned gaga’s doing it too

Yes but at this point I am starting to doubt Gagas presence.

Dua was announced as headline of the day (and the insider said she would perform the same day as Gaga, with Gaga closing it) and we already have 3 days of big pop artists revealed. Usually we don’t have more than that, since they will still separate days for other genres as classic rock and etc.

There is still a tiny hope for the next week of festival - let’s see.

Pray Praise The Lord GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinnitus15
15 minutes ago, eunino said:

Yes but at this point I am starting to doubt Gagas presence.

Dua was announced as headline of the day (and the insider said she would perform the same day as Gaga, with Gaga closing it) and we already have 3 days of big pop artists revealed. Usually we don’t have more than that, since they will still separate days for other genres as classic rock and etc.

There is still a tiny hope for the next week of festival - let’s see.

Pray Praise The Lord GIF

I think the same insider said they will announce pretty late like next year or smth like that 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...