🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

politics

Boris Johnson criticised Nicki Minaj

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Chris Whitty (Chief Medical Officer for Englan) and Boris Johnson (Prime Minister of the United Kingdom) today criticised Nicki Minaj for spreading an 'untrue' and 'ridiculous' myth that coronavirus vaccines can cause impotence.

The Prime Minister said he would rather listen to NHS England's top GP Nikki Kanani about the jab as he and the Chief Medical Officer condemned the star's remarks.

Minaj was mocked after telling her 22million Twitter followers that her cousin won't get the vaccine because his friend allegedly became impotent after being jabbed.

The PM said: 'I'm not as familiar with the works of Nicki Minaj as I probably should be.
'But I am familiar with Nikki Kanani, superstar GP of Bexley who's appeared many times before you, who will tell you that vaccines are wonderful and everybody should get them. So I prefer to listen to Nikki Kanani.
'

And Mr Whitty said: 'There are a number of myths that fly around with varying… some of which are just clearly ridiculous, and some of which are clearly designed just to scare. That happens to be one of them. That is untrue.
'My own strong suggestion to media present and not present is repeating them in public actually gives them credence which they don't need. They're untrue, full stop.'

source

Miss Dolly

Boris Johnson is ridiculous myth. Exactly like Nicki Minaj 

Blue smoke is the heartbreak train
  • Thanks 1
heavymetalartpop

Why did I think this was Dawn of Chromatica insider Boris for a second lmaoooo

Edited by heavymetalartpop
  • Thanks 1
FfFfFfFF

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
SchwineLove
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

She's just happy for the news exposure isn't she? No hit singles in recent years and she try to milk this. And this is not even sarcastic, i genuinely think she's being strategic. She's not this stupid. She's maybe anti-vax and whatever but this behavior is too weird for her.