💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

BB200: Dawn of Chromatica #66 Born This Way Reenters

Patriziaa Reggiani

Featured Posts

Patriziaa Reggiani

So despite having the biggest debut for a remix album in Spotify history, DOC is #66 at the charts (11k sold) it's because of billboard rules that half of the tracks streams got split, so they didn't count that :saladga:

Originally it had 18k units 

But: 

Anyways deserved so much better. 

Born This Way Re-enters because of the physical copies being shipped.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Juanlittlem

I mean I wasn't expecting it to go higher than that with no physical sales support where Gaga does her best.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

thatfoxyfeeling

I don’t often check Twitter but it’s hilarious seeing bitter gays living their lives through stan accounts calling her “fadga” and saying how the album “tanked” like do they really have no life of their own it’s actually disturbing. :yennefer:

Mister G
6 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I don’t often check Twitter but it’s hilarious seeing bitter gays living their lives through stan accounts calling her “fadga” and saying how the album “tanked” like do they really have no life of their own it’s actually disturbing. :yennefer:

They don’t want to see her succeed and are also bitter that their favorites aren’t as successful with their own remix albums or remixes altogether. Dawn of Chromatica served its purpose and stood on its own. Talent always wins in the end.

17 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

She probably makes more money in a day than they will ever make in their entire lives. But yes, fadga flopped!!1! :yennefer:

rawrimamonster

I’m looking at this album as a fun treat for fans. We listened, we enjoyed, we danced, we had fun. 

Love for Sale is gonna chart higher b/c old people will buy physical copies from the Cracker Barrel or wherever they get it. 

JusKeepBreathin

Doesn't Dua have to follow those same chart rules? :huh:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived