• Chloe - Have Mercy
    • Lil Nas X - IB / Montero
    • Olivia - G4U
    • Camila - Don't Go Yet
    • Doja Cat - BLT / YR
    • TheKidLAROI + Justin Bieber - Stay / Ghost

Featured Posts

I think Lil Nas was the most exciting/fun to watch

But I actually enjoyed watching them all, it's been so long since I've seen live performances I really enjoyed! (Even tho I just watched the videos after)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InTheCloset
9 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Madonna. 

henry cavill superman GIF

please people stop putting gifs of hot men. i cant take this lonliness anymore:messga:

tbh henry is the only man id call daddy:pray:

The abyss stares back

NichuuB
3 minutes ago, dojo said:

who is the 2nd one?

Cindi Lauper, by the time she and madonna were rivals, just like gaga and katy in 2011~2013

Property of @Whale

Pop Music

for me it was Olivia 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

Just now, NicoB said:

Cindi Lauper, by the time she and madonna were rivals, just like gaga and katy in 2011~2013

Like Taylucifer and Kanye 

Chesescake

Feel like watching live performance wasn't as exciting as it used to be... after all it performance, MUSIC performance.:cyanlights:

But I would choose Chlöe I guess... sure background was disgusting but everything she do reminds me of Beyoncé (though I don't feel right about seeing this much Beyoncé elements, I sure she and her sister will become their own since their debut album is amazing)

I don't like Lil Nas X always sounds like he's out of breath, no really interesting about Olivia, but I'll check them out again later (just watch Olivia again, she don't really need those odd teenager likes dancer. Like Kacey Musgrave, the nature of folk and pop rock usually don't need this much dancers, as long as you got vocal, stage present, the moment would be your's.)

Normani is like the opposite of Chlöe, except that white background, with that kinda background is basically telling everybody focus on performance itself, and... it's bad.

Can't really hate Doja, like the concept and the halo, maybe there's not much chrisma between she and dancer, but she's trying and I appreciate that. Maybe Lil Nas can learn from Doja by how she use background vocal.

Camila is slightly better than I thought. Don't grab your own ass while there's not much to show.

Justin and his friend, since Justin is the most experienced figure between these people, so it's not surprised to see his performance has average quality.

Archived