VMAs 2021

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PussOfYonce
Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

I really want to disagree because I freaking hate Butter as much as I love Dynamite. 

But it's true TBH. Same with Black Pink and Selena. 

tbh they deserve to win nothing for pumping out that trash ass song

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

I’m not one of his fans but it’s nice seeing Lil Nas X bringing something new to the table. It’s been a while since we seen something unique and different from a male artist.

Solid performance. :vegas:

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, PussOfYonce said:

tbh they deserve to win nothing for pumping out that trash ass song

I didn't say they deserved to win anything. I don't like Butter. Its just that the song isn't Kpop. It's just pop by a Korean band. One Direction didn't win any UK-pop at the VMa's they won pop awards. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Taylucifer
4 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

Ma’am, I didn’t say all of her success was because of Beyoncé. I’m sure she’s a very talented artist and I wish her nothing but luck.

With that being said; what I meant with what I said is if it wasn’t for Beyoncé she probably wouldn’t get the gigs or publication to fans like she is currently right now. There’s plenty of artists that are on her level of success that don’t play main award shows like the VMA’s…

you said that we wouldn't bat an eye if she wasn't signed to Beyonce, but ok:fan:

Yes, obviously being signed with someone like Beyonce would be helpful but at the end of the day, the shows and publications can still say no, it's still a business. Also Chloe x Halle are only artists signed aside from Beyonce to the label, so the label is going to be able to put more time and energy into them as there are less artists, I'm sure that if other labels put the same energy into their smaller artists we would see more artists on Chloe's level at the VMAs with the same production standards

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

JusKeepBreathin

Great, SZA wore two terrible dresses.:billie:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

3 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

you said that we wouldn't bat an eye if she wasn't signed to Beyonce, but ok:fan:

Yes, obviously being signed with someone like Beyonce would be helpful but at the end of the day, the shows and publications can still say no, it's still a business. Also Chloe x Halle are only artists signed aside from Beyonce to the label, so the label is going to be able to put more time and energy into them as there are less artists, I'm sure that if other labels put the same energy into their smaller artists we would see more artists on Chloe's level at the VMAs with the same production standards

There’s no point in dragging this on.

Either way, I wish her nothing but luck in her career.

Not sure what else to say other than that. No point in constantly disagreeing with you here when I already stated my opinion and you stated yours. :shrug:

Enjoy the rest of the show.

NichuuB
2 minutes ago, FootFoot said:

Get ready to eat your words. :coffee:

From what I'm seeing right now I wasn't wrong:vegas:

Property of @Whale

NichuuB
Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

Great, SZA wore two terrible dresses.:billie:

Why was she permitted to enter the event?

:wtfga:

Property of @Whale

Archived