💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Katy deals with the same **** as Gaga

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

I have been watching some random Youtube videos and stumbled upon this... and was kinda shocked when I read the comments on this one... like WTF? (Someone even mentioned Gaga)

What is wrong with people? It's insane what celebs sometimes have to deal with. :cryga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

CautiousLurker

What's the video/comments about? :gum:

I ask because I don't wanna click on the video because I've been traumatized by them before, and I also dont want to give it my 1 view if it's insensitive :cyanlights:

1-view-withholding power is all I have :cyanlights:

Mother of Puppies
16 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

What's the video/comments about? :gum:

I ask because I don't wanna click on the video on the account of I've been traumatized by them before, and I also dont want to give it my 1 view if it's insensitive :cyanlights:

1-view-withholding power is all I have :cyanlights:

ohh you know the account? :gum: I didn't even finish the video cuz it's just bs.... the people in the comments are saying that Katy is "posessed by the devil" and "that she sold her soul" etc. the same bullshit they write about Gaga... I just thought that Gaga had to deal with that alone... didn't know they write about Katy in that way too :shadow: some people really are sick... or maybe they're just trolling cuz I find it hard to believe that people actually believe that. :bear:

js4754394o9823
22 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

ohh you know the account? :gum: I didn't even finish the video cuz it's just bs.... the people in the comments are saying that Katy is "posessed by the devil" and "that she sold her soul" etc. the same bullshit they write about Gaga... I just thought that Gaga had to deal with that alone... didn't know they write about Katy in that way too :shadow: some people really are sick... or maybe they're just trolling cuz I find it hard to believe that people actually believe that. :bear:

they say the same thing about everyone in the music industry, even indie people with if they do 1 darker song

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

salty like sodium
27 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

they write that about every celebrity tbh haha

CautiousLurker
42 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Ohnono, 'on the account of' is basically a fancier way of saying 'because' :poot:

My hot take is (get it, hot, cuz Satan - I haven't mentioned Satan yet but I'm getting to it, in a sec you'll read the rest of the sentence, and be like 'oh, hot as in like hell') that being possessed by the devil is good actually - think about it, he's hot, he's ripped, he's red, and just like Right Said Fred, he's too sexy for his shirt, what's not to like - I'm willing to bet he's got better real estate too :vegas:

I mean Gaga has used polarising imagery and made the church fume at times but Katy was always juvenile. 🤔 

Her only "weird" video is Bon Appetit but still I can't understand how that made people angry.😂

Mother of Puppies

They r basically shaming her for her lower teeth :saladga: 

Blastertoyo
27 minutes ago, Hades said:

I mean Gaga has used polarising imagery and made the church fume at times but Katy was always juvenile. 🤔 

Her only "weird" video is Bon Appetit but still I can't understand how that made people angry.😂

Wide Awake 

:huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

RenegAde
28 minutes ago, Hades said:

ET, wide awake etc were full of "symbolism"

10 hours ago, RenegAde said:

ET, wide awake etc were full of "symbolism"

Still not as provoking as Gaga. She's always being kids friendly. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Mother of Puppies
5 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

OMG I thought I was the only one here who knew about this channel. :rip:

I don't know that channel, but now that u mentioned it I had a closer look and found this :billie:

Let's all write a few comments under it like "YAAS Gaga" and "Queen" :D just to piss them off

Archived