💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The Little Mermaid to release on May 26, 2023

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Cameltoe Chariot
48 minutes ago, dojo said:

well good luck trying to make buy a ticket / get disney+ in two years, by then i will be uninterested. Bye.

Britney Spears Yes GIF

Flippy

I had originally read 2022 and I was excited (even posted it on my IG :bradley:)

2023 is way too far away! I hope we get a first look soon! :cryga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Reality
1 hour ago, CautiousLurker said:

Big budget movies are on a roster so just because it gets finished doesn't mean it gets released right away... But besides that, cgi is extremely labor intensive and time consuming - yes, it absolutely should and does take a while if you want quality effects, and that's besides the fact that effects people get routinely overworked and studios face more an more backlash because of it as time rolls on...

Even if they are on a roster though, 2023 is still way too far away. I wonder if maybe the film needs extensive reshoots or if they're going to restructure the story or something.

🃏🖤👹

Blastertoyo
1 hour ago, dojo said:

2023... what?

the cgi shouldn't even take that long to finish and i'm sure the movie will be like 96% cgi

1 hour ago, KillerMonster said:

That is a LONG time.

1 hour ago, CautiousLurker said:

Ughhh, that's a long time to wait to complain about her hair not being red enough :cyanlights:

1 hour ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Girl COVID gonna get us by then wyd

The only thing I’m worried about is one of the stars might even get #cancelled before then, given the current climate :haroon:

please enlighten me to death

25 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

The only thing I’m worried about is one of the stars might even get #cancelled before then, given the current climate :haroon:

Which star and why? 

Butters Stotch

What are they doing...? I truly hope thos Snow White rumours are false and Gaga doesn't end up being trapped in the mess that Disney has become lately with all this remakes and live actions nobody needs to see anymore.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Yes, cuz we're alllll waiting that long to re-live a tired story about a girl who sacrifices her voice for some mediocre dude  lmao

Damn...when you put it that way :billie:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived