Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Fantano gave Dawn of Chromatica a light 7

chemicalx

Featured Posts

Chromatography
1 minute ago, deactivated001 said:

You literally said he was being contrarian just to be contrarian, doofus 

that doesn’t mean it’s a bad opinion. where did i say that at all lol omfg. like talking to a brick wall. :cryga:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, deactivated001 said:

Stop being contrarian :stalkga:

honestly I'm such a contrarian lmaooo that's how I became a T-Swizzle stan :diane:

Ladle Ghoulash
2 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

that doesn’t mean it’s a bad opinion. where did i say that at all lol omfg. like talking to a brick wall. :cryga:

Right before you said he was being contrarian just to be contrarian, you literally said "why do people listen to him?" You were clearly implying it was a bad opinion lmao. Backpedal of the century 

Chromatography
4 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

Right before you said he was being contrarian just to be contrarian, you literally said "why do people listen to him?" You were clearly implying it was a bad opinion lmao. Backpedal of the century 

let me break it down for you because it seems like you need it:

1. he likes sine from above on the remix

2. most people on this site don’t like the remix. doesn’t make it a bad opinion

3. from what i’ve seen from him, he typically loves every song and album that people dislike or outright hate. it gives me the vibes that he just wants to say things to be contrarian. not liking a song or album because he genuinely likes it 

4. therefore, i don’t put any weight into his opinions because to me they seem to always be contrarian for the sake of being contrarian. having a dissenting opinion is not bad. never said it was bad. 

hope this was simple enough to understand!

Ladle Ghoulash
11 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

let me break it down for you because it seems like you need it:

1. he likes sine from above on the remix

2. most people on this site don’t like the remix. doesn’t make it a bad opinion

3. from what i’ve seen from him, he typically loves every song and album that people dislike or outright hate. it gives me the vibes that he just wants to say things to be contrarian. not liking a song or album because he genuinely likes it 

4. therefore, i don’t put any weight into his opinions because to me they seem to always be contrarian for the sake of being contrarian. having a dissenting opinion is not bad. never said it was bad. 

hope this was simple enough to understand!

Sorry to hear you're this condescending. Get well soon.

2 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

Rain on Me is not cluttered lmao. Track literally has so much space for everything to breathe. Free Woman is a bit too heavily compressed (that being said, I absolutely love it). And Sine is ofc trying to be chaotic 

As I've already said, sure. 

3 hours ago, Chromatography said:

liking sine from above alone is contrarian. i didn’t even talk about the whole review, just that aspect, but ok 

No it’s not, go outside of GGD and you’ll see SFA remix is very well liked. Do you even watch his reviews? He usually likes popular albums and dislikes unpopular albums, and sometimes he doesn’t. Just like everyone else.

His favorite Chromatica songs are Alice, ROM, Replay, Babylon and Enigma. Is that a contrarian opinion?

Chromatography
6 minutes ago, Jose P said:

No it’s not, go outside of GGD and you’ll see SFA remix is very well liked. Do you even watch his reviews? He usually likes popular albums and dislikes unpopular albums, and sometimes he doesn’t. Just like everyone else.

His favorite Chromatica songs are Alice, ROM, Replay, Babylon and Enigma. Is that a contrarian opinion?

ok

3 hours ago, Chromatography said:

ok

Fair way to say you don’t have a rebuttal because you know you’re wrong :vegas:

Archived