đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

House of Gucci: Discussion

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Applepear
2 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

I had a mini heart attack reading this, really thought he meant house of gucci at first, but it’s… a dinosaur movie, with 3 legged ankylosaurus and triceratops. What. :air:

LOL unless house of Gucci is more crazy than we expected 

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
11 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

I had a mini heart attack reading this, really thought he meant house of gucci at first, but it’s… a dinosaur movie, with 3 legged ankylosaurus and triceratops. What. :air:

Jesus not me jumping before reading your comment,that it’s not about HOuse of Gucci

badfaith
29 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Inb4 Patrizia hires a dino to kill her husband :sharon:

Madam Margolyes
27 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Jesus not me jumping before reading your comment,that it’s not about HOuse of Gucci

That's why i put the tweet before my comment, i wanted you all to experience what i had gone thru, sorry :billie:

4 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

im literally shitting bricks because of it:wtfga:

Oh no don't worry there's always going to be mixed opinions anyway..

At least we don't have to wait long if there's a premier next week we'll know more of what to expect

4 hours ago, Madam Margolyes said:

How many movies is Adam in omg :air: that is like 4 he has done this year

Edit: wait no it's 5 :udidnt:

Bradley
2 hours ago, Siena said:

Yes, but a month ago im pretty sure an official source read the entire script and said something about how it’s the best dysfunctional family drama script he’s every read. 

edit: here it is http://scriptshadow.net/screenplay-review-gucci/

Yeah I'm aware of that review but there were also people who said the writing was medicore...

Either way gaga wins :billie: bad movie she’ll stand out more for her acting. Good movie she’ll be praised even more. But she really needs to be good though :bradley:

Dennis
2 hours ago, Madam Margolyes said:

you should be reported

you had a heart attack so you wished the same on us..

My poor hips

James Gibson
11 hours ago, Sorceress said:

This random guy on Twitter says there were more than three cuts of the movie, which is almost three hours long. He also says it is not very good but Gaga is brilliant.

Take it with a grain of salt.

Those seem on par with the other early screening reactions. Movie is a little messy but gaga does good, all we need. Still, there will be those who love it.

While i dont think this will be a critics fave it can be a big audience hit. And MGM will capitalize it during campaign. Keep in mind many oscar nominees are more of public success or crowd pleasers than 90+ on metacritic; See Green Book, Bohemian Tragedy and Jojo Rabbit.

If the film is somewhat decent, find its audience but most importantly, MGM campaigns it with proper distribution and industry screenings then Gaga is up for the award season.

Besides, I think this film will be a blast to watch.

HookerOnAChurch

MGM needs to release a new trailer. It's about time. It's a three decades story, how could they imagine to let people who doesn't know the story behind the Gucci murder, to be hyped with just one trailer. 

Bradley
10 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

MGM needs to release a new trailer. It's about time. It's a three decades story, how could they imagine to let people who doesn't know the story behind the Gucci murder, to be hyped with just one trailer. 

Only commercial blockbusters like superhero movies or action films like Fast and Furious/James Bond have more than one trailer, don't they?

I don't think I've seen Oscar dramatic films that have more than one trailer. Maybe there's teaser + trailer, but HoG already skipped over the teaser part to the full trailer.

Bradley

Does this mean we are getting reviews next week? Is this premiere the same as the premieres at film festivals that A Star Is Born had?

The museum is quickly becoming the hottest event space in the city. WIF will hold its annual awards gala there next week followed by the premieres of “House of Gucci,” Ridley Scott’s drama starring Lady Gaga, and Guillermo del Toro’s “Nightmare Alley.”

6 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

im literally shitting bricks because of it:wtfga:

there are people on this very site who didn't like ASIB and will pick it apart, nothing can please everyone. Don't sweat it! Nobody has said one bad word about Gaga, and I'm very sure the movie will be enjoyable even if it doesn't turn out to be a critical smash :vegas:

Archived