Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga leaving her hotel in NYC today 12/16

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FairyDreams

Yeah well its annoying she goes against what she said for a long time, HOWEVER it could be fake hi pile faux fur in some pics it looks fake some it looks real hard to know, We are allowed our opinion. It does hurt though cause alot of people loved her for her stance on fur she even did that thing for PETA, ah well.... i wont be shocked if people target her.

This is mainly why I have an issue with it, because she use to be AGAINST the use of real fur. It's possible it is faux, but it doesn't bother me too much anymore. I know she is going to wear what she wants.

I wonder if she is not going to have a consistent style with her outfits during her future eras...

Thoughts?

She looks good though!

i think she will, but we're still too far away from ARTPOP to tell.

Tommymonster44

We already know her stance on the matter; that's real fur, not that I care.

I didn't interpret her stance as pro-fur. More like she doesn't care either way and if she likes an outfit, she'll wear it regardless of whether it's real or fake.

So really the best way to figure out if this is real or fake fur is to identify the designer and find their stance on fur.

Gagaloo911

The pictures aren't showing up for me on my iPhone!! :(

Get an Android. I have one and all the pics always show up flawlessly :nacho:

Or at least get Chrome for you iPhone and use it in place of Safari.

Chrome is still the best on Android tho. So quick and loads everything seamlessly.

Archived