Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Michael K. Williams found dead at 54

Queen Bitch

Featured Posts

Queen Bitch

Michael K. Williams, who memorably portrayed Omar Little in “The Wire” and Chalky White in “Boardwalk Empire,” has died at age 54. The NYPD confirmed to Variety that the actor was found deceased today at 2 p.m. inside of his Brooklyn residence.

Williams was a regular on many acclaimed HBO series, including “The Wire,” “Boardwalk Empire,” “The Night Of” and “Lovecraft Country.” He also acted in many acclaimed films including “Inherent Vice,” “12 Years a Slave,” “Gone Baby Gone” and “The Road.”

The actor’s work often attracted awards attention, including three Emmy nods for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Limited Series or Movie for his work in “When They See Us,” “The Night Of” and “Bessie.” He’s currently in Emmy contention for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series for his work on “Lovecraft Country.”

https://www.google.dk/amp/s/variety.com/2021/tv/news/michael-k-williams-dead-the-wire-1235057436/amp/

LuvitLevit

Awesome actor, and all around nice guy. He used to come to my old job and was always very down to earth. I’m sad to see this news 😢

Roughhouse Dandy

This one hurts. He was such a talented and free individual. Choreographing 100% Pure Love, dancing with Madonna and Missy, fanboying over old movies, acting his heart out. His Tulsa monologue in Lovecraft Country hit a nerve that no actor has ever found in me before. 

If there's an "after", I hope he found peace. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Archived