MrFameKills

Lady Gaga with her fiber optic wig at the RS concert. :flutter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnM9qa_xweM

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really like it :shrug:

It's too long and I don't like the style, I'd prefer if if it was this kind of cut in my avi

Sachasuperstar

How is it a flop? I mean what?

The way that we need a real good close up to see it, in the Pay per View video you can not say that's the fiber optic wig !!! SAD

I think she is wearing it to introduce that style and then she is gonna utilize the fiber optics at some point later on - the only time you ever notice it is backstage so NOBODY is gonna be able to say they already saw her use it when she really introduces it

hell0samuel

The way that we need a real good close up to see it, in the Pay per View video you can not say that's the fiber optic wig !!! SAD

because of all the lights. gaga was only guest appearing at the show, she couldn't control all the lights and everything to her standards.

if she were to use it in her concert everything would be changed so that it would be able to light up so all could see.

this is the first time it's been used in an event, give things a chance before imposing negativity on them.

Rollercoaster

There was too much light to see it but I like it here. There is more than one fibre optic wig, the one in her presentation of it was shorter.

I think it could work amazingly well at a gaga show because it's darker.

Maybe she was testing it's wearability.

Archived