💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Babylon - Haus Labs Version (Early Version Mix)

Mean Winchester

Featured Posts

Mean Winchester

This one may be one of the million variants you can find on the internet but this is the version I intended it to be. I used the Dawn Of Chromatica version as the base then added the David Bowie guitar samples in it. Enjoy!

Song Credits: Written by Stefani Germanotta, BloodPop®, Tchami

Produced by Tchami & BloodPop®

Guitar Sample by Little Mons†er LA

Cover art by UranosKing

All belongs to Interscope Records, Lady Gaga, Tchami, BloodPop®, and Universal Music Group

**Download Link with Gaga’s falsettos includes in the YouTube link**

• Mean Winchester changed the title to Babylon - Haus Labs Version (Early Version Mix)
GagaSuperfan1
4 hours ago, Mean Winchester said:

This one may be one of the million variants you can find on the internet but it is the version I intended it to be. I used the Dawn Of Chromatica version as the base then added the David Bowie guitar samples in it. Enjoy!

Song Credits: Written by Stefani Germanotta, BloodPop®, Tchami

Produced by Tchami & BloodPop®

Guitar Sample by Little Mons†er LA

Cover art by UranosKing

All belongs to Interscope Records, Lady Gaga, Tchami, BloodPop®, and Universal Music Group

Thanks for watching!

I like the punch you added to it. I like the haus labs on DOC but it felt like there was some of the production missing, almost like it was a demo. Of course we had 1.5 years to hear all the iterations little monsters added to & created, so we’ve all had ideas of what it should be. But this is an awesome version of it. I like it.

DaddysBoy
4 hours ago, Fashionofhissteven said:

I Thought This Was Gonna Say Babylon - Haus Labs (Just Another Version’s Version):sure:

Fixed

I love “🍆” and I’m not ashamed 💦

Fashionofhissteven
4 hours ago, Damianek said:

The last thing the world needs is another Babylon version... but that’s too bad :huntyga:
I like it, good job! 

There’s Like 15 Of Em Yet No Single :zilla:

Archived