💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Dawn of Chromatica: 350k streams on Spotify in 24h

QueenChromatix

Featured Posts

QueenChromatix

DoC gained only 350k streams on Spotify within its first 24 hours. I thought it will hit at least 2M or sth like that... Have you streamed the whole album at least 5 times? :messga:

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

lordgagx

Sis... in Oceania.

Youtube's views reached 3.7 millions something like this. No way the Spotify numbers for the first 24 hours will be lower than 2 millions.

+ The album's position in AM is a good sign of potential good numbers for Spotify. 

QueenChromatix
10 minutes ago, lordgagx said:

Sis... in Oceania.

Youtube's views reached 3.7 millions something like this. No way the Spotify numbers for the first 24 hours will be lower than 2 millions.

+ The album's position in AM is a good sign of potential good numbers for Spotify. 

oh well, that's comforting news actually. I thought: what the f? why these numbers are that low?! If it's updated only by down under streams that's fine. So when we will have full global streams? Today?

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Andreu

@QueenChromatix The timezone for the spotify daily charts and updates is the UK one. So the cut between one day and the next one is midnight UK time. But since most releases come out on midnight local time for each country, despite this being released on friday people in countries with earlier timezones could stream the album when it was still thursday in the UK. Hence why there are a bunch of streams for a friday release on the thursday update. Hope now it's more clear for you (:

We'll still have to wait quite a few hours to get the actual first full day numbers with the friday update.

And actually these numbers for just the first bunch of hours in limited territories are not bad at all!

lordgagx
14 minutes ago, QueenChromatix said:

oh well, that's comforting news actually. I thought: what the f? why these numbers are that low?! If it's updated only by down under streams that's fine. So when we will have full global streams? Today?

Yes today. I forgot when exactly, but maybe in a couple of hours or so !

15 minutes ago, QueenChromatix said:

Yes, in 3-5 hours 

some countries are still in Friday 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Patriziaa Reggiani
3 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Didn't Chromatica debuted with 40+ million streams first day though?

I will not watch House of Gucci

Tinnitus15
Just now, Oreo said:

Didn't Chromatica debuted with 40+ million streams first day though?

Yeah with 48million

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived