Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
press

Dawn of Chromatica: Reviews Thread

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

The only thing I would have liked is a continuous mix… nothing too invasive on the original remix, just a few seconds add by bloodpop between each tracks (expect Babylon HL, which is clearly a bonus track)

oh well, it’s good as it is, no complaints. 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Suspiria said:

Idk, Beyoncé's live Coachella album is her highest rated, so why not review this. Critics love Gaga lately, and pop music (especially this kind of electronic alt-pop) is super popular with critics rn. I think it could do decently well.

Plus it has hype. The choose what to review partially based on what will get people to click to their site. Reviewing this will. Plus, the songs are so different that it basically warrants it

FREEPALESTINE

its funny how every f one is always WISHING THAT THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE THAT AND DIS LIKE THAT AND BLABLABLA. LMAO NEVER EVER S A T I S FI EDDDDDDDDDDDDD: HOW IRRITATING: WHO CARES . THIS IS A GIFT SO WE CAN QUINCH OUR THIRST OF NOTHINGNESS FRON THIS ERA AND ALL HAVE TO SAY I WASNT EXPECTED BLABLABLA I WISH THE VERSION WOULD HAVE HARMONIES. GIRL GET TO WERK THEN AND MAKE YOUR OWN F VERSION SO YOU CAN EAT IT AND O BACK TO SLEEP.

A Very Gaga Holida
On 9/2/2021 at 7:50 PM, ororo munroe said:

I’m sure Pitchfork will review it!

Won’t be surprised if they give remix her highest score yet :deadbanana:

omg exactly lmaoooo that's a very Pitchfork thing to do

StarstruckIllusion
7 minutes ago, Charmz said:

Did Gaga hurt him or something

hurt Madonna’s reputation maybe

ConnorFilm

I mean, if this remix even gets a page on Metacritic, the average of 50 and 80 is around 65, making this already more well-received than her other remix albums. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

salty like sodium
9 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

They wrote PD remix is "practically unlistenable". Shouldn't such obviously biased people be fired from their jobs? :grr:

isn't the whole point of critics for them to express bias tho lmao. like every album is a 10 in someone's eye, otherwise they wouldn't sell.

Archived