Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Dawn and Babylon already charting in NZ

QueenChromatix

Featured Posts

QueenChromatix

So it's been only 1.5 hour since Dawn of Chromatica was released in first country which is New Zealand. On country's iTunes Albums DoC charts at no. 4, while the only song charting on iTunes Songs is Babylon at no. 17

Season 2 Bread GIF by Pose FX

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Helxig

WHAT? It's only 1:43am... people here aren't usually that hot on Gaga in my experience :blink:

Yass the gays are pulling through

Actually wait hold on... it's probably because we are all in lockdown right now :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Just now, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

To people in NZ/AU how does Babylon sound like? 

Not heard it, apparently it slaps - although not entirely the version we thought we would get

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

CyanLights
4 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

From what I’ve read it’s Babylon (album version) vocals on top of the haus labs instrumental. Not sure if this is accurate but that’s how I’ve seen people describe it 

Helxig
5 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

The Haus Labs version is exactly the one from the Haus Labs ad, but it sounds really nice with the vocals and studio production! No Bowie sample

The Bree Runway version is kinda similar to the album version but her verse and vocals on the outro slay!

They both slap!

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

QueenChromatix
19 minutes ago, MirkoMonster said:

haus lab

It doesn’t matter. All versions will count as streams/sales for Babylon 

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Mister G
36 minutes ago, COOOK said:

But which version?

I think the general rule is that any version, remix included counts towards its charting in general. Like if we streamed the F out of both alternative versions, it counts towards the original especially now with Billboard’s weird rules towards remixes.

TortureMeOnReplay
24 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

From what I’ve read it’s Babylon (album version) vocals on top of the haus labs instrumental. Not sure if this is accurate but that’s how I’ve seen people describe it 

Actually it skips the 1st verse and pre-chorus, goes to the chorus, skips the "money don't talk" portion of the verse, then goes to the 1st verse, then goes to the pre-chorus and chorus. Then a few more lines of the chorus. And then verse 2, pre-chorus, chorus, and skips the post-chorus before returning to the chorus again. 

QueenChromatix

Babylon is up to #13. Go Kiwis, stream it on Spotify as well. Make Babylon debut on your official singles chart! 

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Archived