💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HQ: Replay (remix feat. Dorian Electra) snippet

Stef

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, Karen Smith said:

Same here, one of my neighbor is old ugly cünt, I'll kill her with this replay remix 

I have a pretentious, straight young couple, and the girl seems pretty crazy and puts on a loud, obnoxious baby voice that makes her sound much more manic lol.

So once the album is in my hands I'm gonna be like-

ET7BOX4X0AAnozG.jpg:large

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MadreMonster

Honestly, this is going to be better than the original album at this point. BTW Reimagined could never

CyanDante
10 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I have a pretentious, straight young couple, and the girl seems pretty crazy and puts on a loud, obnoxious baby voice that makes her sound much more manic lol.

So once the album is in my hands I'm gonna be like-

ET7BOX4X0AAnozG.jpg:large

Make sure you Teleport them to M̶a̶r̶s̶ Chromatica! :trollga:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

enissa11

my god the guitars in his verse are incredible, the dancebreak at the beginning tho, not convinced yet...

Mad Architect of Light

Rahrahbitchson

Wow Satan really taking his music career serious, first the rain on me demon version that couldnt make the cut and now this, the biggest main pop demon featuring the sick twisted white demon about to release a SMASH HIT in hell. This sounds like a total bop, what are we doing? We will be streaming for sure 

tumblr-b7855b24bbdb837f0dca90d82fab70ce-

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

I like the guitar addition in this version better than what we have heard from the clubs. But don’t you guys feel it changes too abruptly when Dorian starts singing?
Oh My God Omg GIF 

It kinda disturbs me a little.

4 minutes ago, eunino said:

I like the guitar addition in this version better than what we have heard from the clubs. But don’t you guys feel it changes too abruptly when Dorian starts singing?
Oh My God Omg GIF 

That’s the part I like :messga: it’s a great juxtaposition from an electronic sound to suddenly a very metal-y sound

eddyjeddy
7 minutes ago, eunino said:

Oh My God Omg GIF 

Best believe the chorus beat + the guitar parts of the song will be combined after dorians verse

11 minutes ago, efrs said:

That’s the part I like :messga: it’s a great juxtaposition from an electronic sound to suddenly a very metal-y sound

I mean, it’s not the contrast sonically that distracted me. I actually like it too.

but Gaga doesn't even finish her line when Dorian starts. “The scars on my mind are on repla-“. Not a fan of the cut there, but maybe with the full song I will notice it less

Chewing Gum Reaction GIF

PawsUpJago
1 hour ago, eddyjeddy said:

Best believe the chorus beat + the guitar parts of the song will be combined after dorians verse

I believe they are, from the almost full leak of the song played in a club, the next drop sounded like a wild mix of the first drop with some crazy guitar sounds (it gave me like the drop from the SXSW Swine performance vibes from the LQ clip but who knows) 

eddyjeddy
22 minutes ago, PawsUpJago said:

I believe they are, from the almost full leak of the song played in a club, the next drop sounded like a wild mix of the first drop with some crazy guitar sounds (it gave me like the drop from the SXSW Swine performance vibes from the LQ clip but who knows) 

Yes! Good observation with the SXSW, although the song is farken amazing as it is, I love the 2nd beat the best its definately a rager and just hearing the snippet in HQ I’m soooo excited to hear it in full 

come thru Gaga and Electra it’s game day baby :firega:

Archived