💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BORN THIS WAY 10TH ANNIVERSAY: 2LP (UK edition) – Oct 1

salty like sodium

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
47 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

What didn't they show? And thanks for the tip, it looks so nice !!

I wanted to see the vinyl itself, I know it's black but I wanted to see the stickers for "Side A"/"Side B" thing.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
salty like sodium
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

I wanted to see the vinyl itself, I know it's black but I wanted to see the stickers for "Side A"/"Side B" thing.

Oh ... I mean it's just gonna be a black vinyl, the stickers are probably the same to the CD, as is often the case 

Papergangstuh

Mine in the US shipped! And my Dawn of Chromatica vinyl which is weird cause I swear they said it was gonna be Spring 2022?

41 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

Mine in the US shipped! And my Dawn of Chromatica vinyl which is weird cause I swear they said it was gonna be Spring 2022?

wat? Your DOC vinyl shipped too?:enigma:

Papergangstuh
54 minutes ago, tappy3 said:

wat? Your DOC vinyl shipped too?:enigma:

Yeah, I got a shipping notification and tracking number yesterday morning. I feel like it's a glitch, but we'll see!

Edit: Here's a screenshot https://ibb.co/HpNcqpN

Juanlittlem
2 hours ago, Papergangstuh said:

Yeah, I got a shipping notification and tracking number yesterday morning. I feel like it's a glitch, but we'll see!

That's weird considering they're shipping on february. Let us know if you get it! 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

2 hours ago, Papergangstuh said:

wow. i havent received any shipping confirmation. i hope you get it. good luck:firega:

Papergangstuh
16 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

That's weird considering they're shipping on february. Let us know if you get it! 

16 hours ago, tappy3 said:

wow. i havent received any shipping confirmation. i hope you get it. good luck:firega:

It just updated and is arriving Tuesday via FedEx. Watch these minimum wage warehouse workers trolling me and it'll end up being another copy of the CD or something. 

PatrickMonster

I just got it and it looks BREATHTAKING. Her team was pretty cute that they released it in cd, cassette and vinyl. I love all three of them. The golden cassette is just so beautiful

RAYA.core

Mine says its waiting for the items to be shipped from MI that was Dec 9

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

my vinyl arrived yesterday and it looks STUNNING. 

it's her best after the limited chromatica deluxe vinyl that dropped this year and defintley worth the purchase. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Archived