Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Pabllo Vittar confirms the remix is NOT scrapped and knows the release date

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

PawsUpJago
2 hours ago, HardlyaSaint said:

How about this? 

I’ve done that for the past four or five eras and I’m still seeing the same patterns. Sometimes too much patience is just a waste of time. I don’t even have expectations for her anymore because I know they won’t be fulfilled more than maybe halfway. If anything I’ve been a very patient fan of hers (so have many of us) and supporting almost everything she does to the point where I seem like an outcast to the people around me. But I’m not gonna sit here and act like she’s as dedicated to the music as she was 10 years ago when she started out. It’s not that I don’t understand or sympathize with her, it’s just that it’s getting old. And so am I. It’s apart of a growing up I guess. 

but I guess it’s all apart of the stupid pop star rules right ? And we fans should be more grateful right ? Even after YEARS of dedication. Right ? 

All your posts on this thread reek of entitlement by the way. If sitting back and waiting for a hardworking artists to release music is "challenging" to you, I find that kinda embarrassing. 

I don't know why everyone who seems to be growing out of Gaga hangs around on this forum and has do give constant self-indulgent monologues as to why they don't care any more. Just move on if it's become so exhausting for you. Seems like this has been a long standing issue for you. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami
4 hours ago, HardlyaSaint said:

Imagine how tired we are. See 10 years ago I thought I could do this my entire life but being a Gaga stan gets more challenging as time goes on because it seems like every era there’s always something getting in the way. I mean are we even getting more Chromatica singles and videos? It’s just a remix album. Just drop it at this point. It’s not going to change how much we liked the original. It’s just fan service now. Long overdue fan service at that. I can’t keep doing this until my 40s. That probably sounds conceited but I don’t care. I know she’s a human being but at this point if it takes this much just to release a REMIX ALBUM just fulfill the label contract and start acting In more movies because it seems like she’s way better at that than being a dedicated die hard pop star like she once claimed to be to her fans. 

Girl live your life :wtfga:

GucciGa
32 minutes ago, Karen Smith said:

Yeah sure cause bloodpop saying he doesn't know the date is just nothing :)

So what if he doesn't know the date? He's only the producer. He doesn't decide on these things. Why can't you wait for Gaga to announce it? And if you don't have the wherewithal to have patience then forget about it. All of this does nothing but drive everyone involved away from interacting with this fandom. All over self created drama to have something to do all day on twitter etc. And it's not going to bring a release date any sooner. 

😇

GucciGa
1 hour ago, HardlyaSaint said:

We’ve literally been letting her do her own thing this entire time. Yeah people are still going to complain (and some of us do WAY more than that ngl) but what else do they expect ? We invest our time, money, lives and hearts into the artists we look up to. In fact EVERY TIME she does her own thing we still somehow support her and praise her even if some of us genuinely don’t like her decisions? I feel like this fan base has a bad habit of kicking others in the knees for having valid complaints simply because some fans worship the ground she walks on (I used to be like that). But at this point it’s very clear and it’s a very available to decision to just do what makes her happy instead of trying to please everyone because she’s only gonna end up upsetting herself and her fans that way. Either way she’s gonna upset people. She might as well do what she wants. It’s just not looking like this is what she wants. 

Jesus Christ....  Get one thing straight. You're not "letting" her do anything. You don't control her. You have to be a troll bc this is unhinged even for the whiniest of little monsters. Gaga gets to decide what and when she releases. If you really think she isn't almost completely calling the shots at this stage of her career then you're delusional. If you don't like her or her choices then nobody is forcing you to stick around. She's a 35 year old woman with a life finally completely separate to this nonsense (thank god). She grew up and realised indulging and relying on fans and showbusiness for fulfillment was a fool's game. That intense love turns to hate real quick. Pop stars are not here to be your puppets. You are not entitled to anything from her. Period. 

😇

Jose P
4 hours ago, HardlyaSaint said:

Imagine how tired we are. See 10 years ago I thought I could do this my entire life but being a Gaga stan gets more challenging as time goes on because it seems like every era there’s always something getting in the way. I mean are we even getting more Chromatica singles and videos? It’s just a remix album. Just drop it at this point. It’s not going to change how much we liked the original. It’s just fan service now. Long overdue fan service at that. I can’t keep doing this until my 40s. That probably sounds conceited but I don’t care. I know she’s a human being but at this point if it takes this much just to release a REMIX ALBUM just fulfill the label contract and start acting In more movies because it seems like she’s way better at that than being a dedicated die hard pop star like she once claimed to be to her fans. 

Chill it’s literally just music, there’s people that are dying :bear:

ModernEcstasy
9 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Chill it’s literally just music, there’s people that are dying :bear:

Excuse you!

Music is EVERYTHING!!!! :heart:

(obviously I mean no disrespect to those who are losing their lives)

ProfessionalClown
5 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

If Bloodpop doesn’t know the date, neither do they

bc how would she know more than the EXEC??

That was days ago, they could’ve talked recently and planned it out 

js4754394o9823

reading comments here feel like being in a mental institution sometimes

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

CyanDante
1 hour ago, PawsUpJago said:

Just move on if it's become so exhausting for you. Seems like this has been a long standing issue for you. 

This is exactly what I keep saying. :yennefer:

I mean there are other pop girlies who have 3 albums in a year, 34553578 performances,plus chart numbers, so it's not like there aren't other options. :ohwell:

Anyway these rants and ramblings used to trigger me before, now I just find them funny. :fan: Even though it comes across as entitlement, as least it's entertaining. :giggle:

I'm not very good with Social MediaᔀáŽč

candydarling
2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Any Brazilian or Portuguese fans here?Could you translate cuz I saw users translating saying Pabllo mentioning that Gaga herself told her the release date :/

nah, she just said she knew the release date

6 hours ago, HardlyaSaint said:

I can’t keep doing this until my 40s. 

No, you don't have to.

It sounds like you've been unhappy with her... service for the last 10 years, but can't let go for some reason. Bad romance? 🙂

As you probably know by now, Gaga does what she wants! She is FREE to do what she wants. So are you!  

How about this... WALK AWAY and wish her well, for old time's sake? 

she/her/hers

6 hours ago, HardlyaSaint said:

I’m pretty sure Gaga is a hardcore perfectionist but times like this it gets hard to be a fan because it’s like there’s no reason whatsoever that this shouldn’t have dropped by now. Pandemic or not.  

So you know the reason?? As BloodPop said, it's up to THE LABEL. Why don't you harass Interscope? 🙂

she/her/hers

ajmsamuel
6 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

If Bloodpop doesn’t know the date, neither do they

bc how would she know more than the EXEC??

this. 

If she knows the date then bp always knew the date.. so.. thatd be a mĂĄster of trollin sayin thats cooming in agust, but cooming from him im will not be surprised tbh

kindest regards

Archived