news

Pabllo Vittar confirms the remix is NOT scrapped and knows the release date

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

These people need to know better than to say this stuff. Obviously, those dates are lightly penciled in by the record company. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

StarstruckIllusion

If Bloodpop doesn’t know the date, neither do they…

bc how would she know more than the EXEC??

Prostitute Barbie

I don’t think they’ll scrap it but I think we’ve all learned our lesson that people who “know” the release date for this are very unreliable lol 

GucciGa

Jfc this fandom is soooo embarrassing. Y'all just drum up drama where there is none to have something to do. 

😇

Tinnitus15
4 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

If Bloodpop doesn’t know the date, neither do they…

bc how would she know more than the EXEC??

3 minutes ago, Cersei Lannister said:

I don’t think they’ll scrap it but I think we’ve all learned our lesson that people who “know” the release date for this are very unreliable lol 

Maybe they are done with the rumoured uncleared sample idk :/

HardlyaSaint

Imagine how tired we are. See 10 years ago I thought I could do this my entire life but being a Gaga stan gets more challenging as time goes on because it seems like every era there’s always something getting in the way. I mean are we even getting more Chromatica singles and videos? It’s just a remix album. Just drop it at this point. It’s not going to change how much we liked the original. It’s just fan service now. Long overdue fan service at that. I can’t keep doing this until my 40s. That probably sounds conceited but I don’t care. I know she’s a human being but at this point if it takes this much just to release a REMIX ALBUM just fulfill the label contract and start acting In more movies because it seems like she’s way better at that than being a dedicated die hard pop star like she once claimed to be to her fans. 

EDIT : I JUST WOKE UP oh MY GOD ITS LIKE SHE READ ALL MY COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD LAST NIGHT 😭😭😭 i have never been this shook in my life. This b*tch really is watching us. Omnipresent headass. 

2nd edit: I’m kind of tired of all the replies so I’m just going to say my comments would prob make a lot sense if everyone knew that I was diagnosed with cancer a few weeks ago (I wasn’t gonna say anything because I didnt wanna depress this thread like I do my friend groups) and have been unnecessarily taking my anger out on everything in my life because I feel it slowly slipping away from me. The only reason I was so upset is because I genuinely just want to hear as much Gaga music as I still can because tomorrow’s not always promised for me and it seems like being apart of this fan base means enduring a lot of promises of tomorrow that often don’t come. Not meaning to spread negativity. Just extremely frustrated with the universe. 

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, candydarling said:

arca and charli also "knew" the date so...

Hillary Clinton Nod GIF

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

TortureMeOnReplay
12 minutes ago, HardlyaSaint said:

Imagine how tired we are. See 10 years ago I thought I could do this my entire life but being a Gaga stan gets more challenging as time goes on because it seems like every era there’s always something getting in the way. I mean are we even getting more Chromatica singles and videos? It’s just a remix album. Just drop it at this point. It’s not going to change how much we liked the original. It’s just fan service now. Long overdue fan service at that. I can’t keep doing this until my 40s. That probably sounds conceited but I don’t care. I know she’s a human being but at this point if it takes this much just to release a REMIX ALBUM just fulfill the label contract and start acting In more movies because it seems like she’s way better at that than being a dedicated die hard pop star like she once claimed to be to her fans. 

I think the label saw a path to a #1 with it before, as #1 was like 60k units. But Kanye and Drake both decided their release dates and now it's not really possible anymore. 

Archived