Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
celeb

Bart Baker returns to YouTube

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker
23 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

It is edited. He’s using a Chinese app that’s known for editing faces in that style. It’s similar to the kind of app that Khloe Kardashian uses for videos. One of the features of this app is that it could make someone’s eyes bigger and their jaw smaller:

0_Khloe-Kardashians-nose-looks-different

Damn, I didn't even notice his face was edited... You can do that so seamlessly now :wtfga:
I'm about to become the most handsome hunty on the PLANET... on plain backgrounds :huntyga:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

DrKindnessKunt1999
17 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Damn, I didn't even notice his face was edited... You can do that so seamlessly now :wtfga:
I'm about to become the most handsome hunty on the PLANET... on plain backgrounds :huntyga:

You could literally look like anyone nowadays with these filters. FaceApp was able to transform me into a Chloe Grace Moretz lookalike when I used the female filter. Even though I’m a 6footsomething guy with facial hair. It made me look like a Mariah Carey lookalike, too; at one point. 

sillynate
1 hour ago, memomemome said:

the one I really miss is Venetian Princess...

I was so young when her PF parody came out, I thought she was actually Gaga :billie: 

Pennywise
22 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

All those “parodies” aged poorly. :bear:

Probably because most of the "jokes" they did were, at best, just being mildly transphobic :ohwell:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

artdoll
2 hours ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

I’m a 6footsomething guy with facial hair

so are you single :bear:  :lana:

Spoiler

Hair Wind GIF

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

memomemome
3 hours ago, sillynate said:

I was so young when her PF parody came out, I thought she was actually Gaga :billie: 

Gosh I remember the lyrics of this.

She is an Icon and really ahead of time... :tony:

even the parody is as good as the original.

Archived