Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

ā€œAHS10: Double Featureā€ Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

Not sure about Hulu, but yes! Two episodes tonight.

f*ck meeee the episodes don't go on Hulu until 3AM (3.5 hours from now) kms!! I gotta look on twitter or smth lol

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, weed said:

f*ck meeee the episodes don't go on Hulu until 3AM (3.5 hours from now) kms!! I gotta look on twitter or smth lol

Be sure to post here with your opinions when you watch. Iā€™d love to discuss.Ā :pole:

• Guest changed the title to *NOW* American Horror Story: Double Feature DISCUSSION

Second episode seems to have slowed down a little bit but since the first episode was pretty heavy, I think thatā€™s fair.

• Guest changed the title to *NOW* AHS: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)
Lottie Winters

Ummmm those two episodes were everything!!!! This is going to be an amazing season!

Well, thatā€™s it for this week! I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. Itā€™s quite an interesting premise so far. Letā€™s hope it just keeps getting better and better. As always it was left on a huge cliff hanger. Now the next week is gonna go hella slow in waiting for the next episode!Ā :enigma:

• Guest changed the title to AHS: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)
Enigma

Love the vibe, love the cast, itā€™s great! I think the main difference with older AHS seasons is that itā€™s one story instead of a bunch of stories intertwining (think Murder House, Asylum, Coven, Freak Show, Hotel VS Roanoke, Cult, Apocalypse, 1984 and now Double Feature), so itā€™s not exactly a return to source which can be disappointing. I think the idea is awesome, I just wish it was done in a more actual horror kinda way. The murders could have been more gruesome, the creatures could have been more creepy looking (I like their design, but theyā€™re almost too perfect, too CGI looking for it to be actually unsettling), etc. Itā€™s more of a drama, which is pretty much always the case with AHS, but Asylum and Roanoke had a different tone which would have worked perfectly here.

But thatā€™s just me being nitpicky, overall this is a great start.Ā 

What got me hyped the most was the preview at the end, part 2 looks absolutely ****ing insaneĀ 

Roughhouse Dandy

The first 2 episodes were refreshingly excellent!! So good to have Ms. Conroy back too; we don't give her the respect she's earned.Ā 

And my baby Macauley is wonderful:v:Ā I'm scared they're gonna mess up his beautiful face somehowĀ :messga:

If you know what they're about to throw at us in part 2... lemme just say I'm worried and perchedt.

This is my Hannah Montanaā„¢ļø lipgloss.

2 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

The first 2 episodes were refreshingly excellent!! So good to have Ms. Conroy back too; we don't give her the respect she's earned.Ā 

And my baby Macauley is wonderful:v:Ā I'm scared they're gonna mess up his beautiful face somehowĀ :messga:

If you know what they're about to throw at us in part 2... lemme just say I'm worried and perchedt.

I mean, he more than likely will have a messed up face eventually. Thatā€™s true to AHS fashion. Lol

BARKDANGER
2 hours ago, Munchlax said:

MACAULAY CULKINĀ IS HERE AND HE LIKES MEN.

Who would have thoughtĀ Kevin Mccallister would have grown up to wanna suck šŸ† in Provincetown.Ā Ā 
Ā 

No Way Reaction GIF by Freeform

ā€œIā€™m on the edge of gloryā€¦ā€

1 minute ago, BARKDANGER said:

Who would have thoughtĀ Kevin Mccallister would have grown up to wanna suck šŸ† in Provincetown.Ā Ā 
Ā 

No Way Reaction GIF by Freeform

And itā€™s only the beginning.

5bfa25c12bd0d47d2f97091e8a19627d.gif

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Munchlax said:

Not sure about Hulu, but yes! Two episodes tonight.

It's on Hulu tomorrowĀ :huntyga:

BARKDANGER

I thought the first two episodes were great! Definitely slower paced episodes for AHS. But still loved it! The atmosphere of winter in a New England beach town is a perfect setting. And did anyone catch that the little girl was namedĀ Almaā€¦.Alma was the wife of Kit in Asylum. So really hoping for an Asylum tie in.Ā 
Ā 

american horror story GIF

ā€œIā€™m on the edge of gloryā€¦ā€

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

Archived