series

AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

“AHS10: Double Feature” Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

That’s so good to hear, the story seems promising enough :bradley: it’s hard for me to sit down and watch a lot of stuff so I need to choose wisely :rip: 

same! i'm not sure how wise it is to watch AHS tho. :air: i just love horror genre, so AHS saves me all the time. 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason FX isn’t replaying last weeks episode tonight before the new episode. Oh well, luckily I remember most of what happen but a recap still would’ve been nice before part ones finale. :crossed:

8 hours ago, CyanLights said:

Okay so I only watched the first episode and wasn’t all that impressed by it :bradley: how does the rest of the season compare?

Ma’am, how were you not impressed by the first episode? It’s been the best in a long, long time. It picks up even more as it goes on tho. Give it a couple more episodes, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it more. :bradley:

At least, you better enjoy it more! :dom:

Flippy

Is there a stre*m*ng site I can watch this as it comes out? I’ve been watching it as it comes up on Hulu but I can’t stay up late tonight since I have a meeting early morning :bradley:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

streamstarcrossed
40 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

For some reason FX isn’t replaying last weeks episode tonight before the new episode. Oh well, luckily I remember most of what happen but a recap still would’ve been nice before part ones finale. :crossed:

You can watch the previous episodes on Soap2day.to for free. 

@FlippyThe episodes are usually posted on that site like an hour or two before they show up on Hulu.

• Guest changed the title to NOW! - AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)
BlingNotTheMusic
On 9/20/2021 at 6:44 AM, omagaga said:

and just like every time, after episode 3 i completely lose interest .......anyone?

No :huntyga: it's legit one of the top seasons ever so far

1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

No :huntyga: it's legit one of the top seasons ever so far

I agree, but tonight’s episode is just strange so far. :saladga:

Flippy
1 hour ago, Flippy said:

Is there a stre*m*ng site I can watch this as it comes out? I’ve been watching it as it comes up on Hulu but I can’t stay up late tonight since I have a meeting early morning :bradley:

So… no :selena:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Well, that’s it for this week. This weeks episode was a let down for me. I feel like this weeks episode and last weeks episode jumped in time from each other with very little explanation. The last 5 episodes were great but this last episode feels extremely rushed… :saladga:

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)
Flippy
18 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

Sorry wish I could help, I watch it on cable. :bradley:

1 hour ago, streamstarcrossed said:

You can watch the previous episodes on Soap2day.to for free. 

@FlippyThe episodes are usually posted on that site like an hour or two before they show up on Hulu.

Thank you both :runhug:

I’ll just wait till tomorrow then! :kiss:

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

Archived