Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

“AHS10: Double Feature” Poll  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying season ten?

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

I thought this episode was good, but probably the least exciting of the season. I'm very glad to get backstories for so many characters and more explanation, but this episode didn't captivate my attention as much as the others. 

2 episodes left of this part, I wonder how it will all tie together :enigma:

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
badfaith

The scene where Belle gives Austin the pill oddly reminds me of the Drag bar scene in ASIB :sharon: "I just don't feel... comfortable"

Bradley

Better than Episode 03 imo! I loved how they explained a lot of things, rather than leaving them unanswered and just assuming that the audience would take them for granted.

Angelica's acting was rather bland in episode 03, but she's so much more confident and stylish in Episode 04. I'm also starting to vibe to Belle Noir as a character. Her backstory is fantastic.

badfaith

When did they allude to Austin having a talent for writing? I seem to have missed the part.

Juanlittlem
13 minutes ago, badfaith said:

When did they allude to Austin having a talent for writing? I seem to have missed the part.

They didn't in this episode. It was weird 'cause he's a famous writer but we just see him performing and playing the piano :huh:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

PlastiscGuy
14 minutes ago, badfaith said:

Yeah, what does it have to do with him performing/lipsyncing? If he, for example, were reading poetry on stage as drag, it would have made more sense?

Like, maybe I wasn't paying attention, but I totally missed that...

PG.

badfaith
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

They didn't in this episode. It was weird 'cause he's a famous writer but we just see him performing and playing the piano :huh:

Same! But maybe his talent is performing? I remember them mentioning he won Tony awards so maybe that?

Juanlittlem

Was I the only one than felt like the episode was short? It was weird how we see Belle's first kill then all of a sudden it's been 2 years :huh: I get they're trying to fit everything in 6 episodes but...

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Bradley
29 minutes ago, badfaith said:

He has won Tonys.

Bradley
14 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Yeah, what does it have to do with him performing/lipsyncing? If he, for example, were reading poetry on stage as drag, it would have made more sense?

Like, maybe I wasn't paying attention, but I totally missed that...

15 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

30 minutes ago, badfaith said:

He said he came to town as a playwright and had a job booked with a manager or something, but that manager was killed by Belle, and he's running low on money so he had to do drag to pay for rent and get himself fed if I'm not mistaken.

Bradley
11 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Was I the only one than felt like the episode was short? It was weird how we see Belle's first kill then all of a sudden it's been 2 years :huh: I get they're trying to fit everything in 6 episodes but...

I mean in writing to show you 100 kills in the same manner in two years is repetitive tho... why would u wanna see those kills?

badfaith
14 minutes ago, Bradley said:

He said he came to town as a playwright and had a job booked with a manager or something, but that manager was killed by Belle, and he's running low on money so he had to do drag to pay for rent and get himself fed if I'm not mistaken.

Ok gotcha! I was eating while watching so maybe that was the reason :billie:

Meredith Grey

I actually loved last night’s episode. It achieved a lot in a small amount of time. It humanized Belle, showed us how she became a duo with Austin, how Mickey is so connected to the creatures and gave us backstory to the Chemist while still keeping her character somewhat mysterious. I feel like my only complaint about this episode is that I was so into the present day storyline, I wish we had a little back and forth so I don’t have to wait another week to see what’s gonna go down with Finn & Lily.

I thought it was great but I wish they condensed what we saw/included more. I think maybe the worst episode so far, but still great season. 

• Guest changed the title to AHS10: Double Feature (DISCUSSION)

Archived