Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way, Edge of Glory hold on strong

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:clap:

Not here for anybody discrediting BTW's success.

nick4bty

MTN #47 on dance charts. Considering how fast the turnover is on that chart, it's actually quite an accomplishment. And so is BTW on the Top 200 year end. Wasn't expecting it to be that high at all.

Americano

MTN #47 on dance charts. Considering how fast the turnover is on that chart, it's actually quite an accomplishment. And so is BTW on the Top 200 year end. Wasn't expecting it to be that high at all.

BTW beat out some new releases on the BB 200. :rofl:

I won't name names, but they were expected to be big comebacks too. Oop.

BORN THIS WAY is listed as a "dance" album ?

Whatever

Yes? What kind of album did you think it was lol :laughga:

Gagaloo911

This so much. :clap:

She keeps slaying so hard.

bumblebee

Hmm... Look! The album "Life Is Good" by Nas ranks below Gaga on Billboard Year End Album chart, with 333,000 copies sold. So, it's safe to assume Born This Way sold at least 333,000 copies in 2012, am I right?

Doing some maths: 2011 Born This Way sales + 2012 Born This Way sales (in the USA) = 2,101,000 + 333,000 = 2,434,000 copies!

So, Born This Way is actually just 560,000 copies away from being 3 times PLATINUM ! Considering the tour is hitting North America in 2012, we could expect it to hit the landmark somewhere in late 2013/early 2014!

:rockstar:

P.S. I've just came from Moscow, I've been to the Born This Way Ball and it's just....ahhh...no words could possibly describe all the joy and all the feelings. She is so energetic and the show is magical!!!!

gone to jupiter

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Amazing :party:

What if Billboard added awards for ARTPOP albums next year and it's only Gaga vs Gaga :lolgaga:

Archived