💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga #3 Most Talked-About Women Of 2012 FORBES

Star

Featured Posts

5. Angela Merkel - 13,171 headlines

The world’s most powerful woman is the backbone of the 27-member European Union and carries the fate of the euro on her shoulders. Merkel’s hard-line austerity prescription for easing the European debt crisis has been challenged by both hard-hit southern countries and the more affluent north, but it, and she, are still standing. Merkel has served as *chancellor since 2005, but one of her biggest challenges still lies ahead: bolstering her government’s sagging popularity before the 2013 German general election.

2012 HIGHLIGHT: The European Union won the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Lindsay Lohan - 19,828 headlines

It isn’t all good news thatmakes headlines. Lohan’s year had a promising start â€â€she was cast as screen legend Elizabeth Taylor in the Lifetime biopic Liz & Dick and in February was praised by a L.A. court for “getting her life back together†after DUI and theft charges– but as has become the norm for a member of the tumultuous Lohan clan, the actress’s year soon went downhill. Her “comeback†performance on SNL was trashed by audiences and soon after Lohan was accused of a hit and run. The court of public opinion came down hard. Two more car accidents, a 911 call and some family drama later, Liz & Dick aired in November to disappointing ratings. Lohan should continue to create buzz in 2013: her next project is the Brett Easton Ellis Hollywood thriller, The Canyons and after her longstanding probation was revoked in

December, the New Year could see Lohan briefly behind bars.

3. Lady Gaga - 22,058 headlines

Lady Gaga may have been ousted by JLo on the top spot of FORBES 2012′s list of the Most Powerful Celebrities, but she still holds court over some 32 million Little Monsters. She raked in $52 million over the past year, a massive haul for the artist, whose “Born This Way Ball†tour kicked off in April. In addition to the platinum success of her latest album, and the launch of her very own social network, Gaga focused on philanthropic work in 2012. Shecontinued her work with the MAC AIDS Foundation and announced the launch of her own non-profit, the Born This Way Foundation, which is underwritten by the MacArthur Foundation and Harvard University. Always one to flex her muscle, Gaga enlisted friend and mentor Oprah Winfrey for the kick-off event in February. In July, Office Depot officials say they hope to create a “braver, kinder school year†for students by partnering with the Born This Way Foundation for back-to-school. The retail outlet pledged $1 million to Gaga’s campaign.

2. Michelle Obama - 24,451 headlines

More popular than her husband in this important election year, Michelle Obama’s positive approval ratings register at 66% while POTUS’s first- term average hovered just below 50%. The First Lady keeps a high profile with her mission to end childhood obesity, her commitment to militaryfamilies and her stylish fashion picks. This year the Harvard Law Schoolgrad led the U.S. Olympic delegation in July’s opening ceremony in London, penned a coffee table book, “American Grown,†about growing veggies and tomatoes on the South Lawn of the White House and waged a war on sugary fruit juices as a part of her Let’s Move! initiative. She made more public appearances this year than usual–not surprisingly the campaign used the Mrs. as a tool to widen the gender gap over Romney–appearing as a judge on an episode of Bravo’s Top Chef, chatting with the ladies of The View and joking with funny guys Jimmy Fallon and Jon Stewart.

1. Hillary Clinton - 26,838 headlines

The former Presidential candidate has faced a formidable past 12 months: She’s navigated treacherous territory when WikiLeaks released sensitive diplomatic cables in November, urged Syrian President Bashar Assad to hand over his power and leave his country warned North Korean leader Kim Jong Un to chart a different course than his militant father and took heat for the attack on the U.S. embassy in Benghazi. And she went viral: the tumblr blog “Texts From Hillary†became a popular meme in April. Clinton has steadfastly said that she plans to move out of public life at the end of the year, but supporters are breathless over the possibility of a 2016 Presidential bidâ€â€and rumors have swirled of another potential office for the former first lady: Mayor of New York City.

_

SOURCE:

www.forbes.com/sites/meghancasserly/2012/12/13/hillary-clinton-beyonce-10-most-talked-about-women-of-2012/

Ayakara, help me :giveup:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it posted like this? :flop:

1. I'm on mobile

2. the edits are flop.

3. Ayalegend is coming to save the day

TSUNAMI

I can't edit my post so I have to spam!

I think she is a real political activist since shes next to a heel with Hillary and Michelle!

AyaKara

The lord is here... I can't...

Someone hold me...

No worries, just repost your source if you can :toofunny:

#3 and she barely did anything this year.

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

No worries, just repost your source if you can

oooh, here is it: www.forbes.com/sites/meghancasserly/2012/12/13/hillary-clinton-beyonce-10-most-talked-about-women-of-2012/

but girl, iz u trying shading me with that emoticon?

Archived