Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Miley Cyrus has parted ways with longtime manager

Teletubby

Featured Posts

js4754394o9823
5 minutes ago, Steven said:

I agree he's been doing a great job so far, but he should have challenged her more during the Chromatica era. 

she was doing charity, because of the pandemic

then BLM happened

and then her family member was sick

Bobby looking at this and saying "ooook, time to do the promo" wouldn't be cute at all

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thisguyN
13 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

she was doing charity, because of the pandemic

then BLM happened

and then her family member was sick

Bobby looking at this and saying "ooook, time to do the promo" wouldn't be cute at all

I don’t think that’s how the entertainment and music industry works. People lose their family member and next day appear on a live show. We tend to forget that this is their professional job, not their hobby. 
But of course Gaga is at that point in her career that she has the say in what she’s gonna do, she’s earned that point and we all have seen how dangerous it gets when she’s pushed to do smth she’s not feeling comfortable with.

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, GucciGa said:

Meh, I mostly don't mind his management. None of us can argue with her success so it always amuses me how LMs can say her team sucks with their full chest. . There is one thing that pisses me the heck off about him but you're not allowed to talk about it here or the thread suddenly disappears. 

Ultimately as long as Gaga is happy with him it's none of our business. But I'm not surprised that somebody like Miley would outgrow people. She does seem to be on the cusp of a really mature sound. She just needs more hits that make use of her rock voice. 

I kinda understand the abandonment of the Chromatica era, but the leaks situation it's what pissses me off a lot because if it was someone else the leaks would been down within seconds, and it's not like the songs leaked suddenly one day, it was all slowly building up since January and he could've taken more drastic measures about it. The only time he did was when stuff from The Fame (which doesn't matter at this point whatever the hell leaks from it) and really took away cool stuff from us.

What I also don't like about him and a huge part of her team is that they're more like her friends than a professional team and I think those two things together don't work well, that's just my opinion.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

js4754394o9823
13 minutes ago, thisguyN said:

I don’t think that’s how the entertainment and music industry works. People lose their family member and next day appear on a live show. We tend to forget that this is their professional job, not their hobby. 
But of course Gaga is at that point in her career that she has the say in what she’s gonna do, she’s earned that point and we all have seen how dangerous it gets when she’s pushed to do smth she’s not feeling comfortable with.

they appear on tv show and are miserable behind the scenes

gaga is past that

and bobby pushing her when she doesn't want to is not a good idea

glad LM are not in control of her career, because some of the fans would kill her mentally a long time ago : P

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

GucciGa
10 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

What I also don't like about him and a huge part of her team is that they're more like her friends than a professional team and I think those two things together don't work well, that's just my opinion.

Yeah it usually isn't a good idea but I don't think you can spend as much time together as they do and not become friends. They're all very qualified at their jobs. Even her sister went to Parsons. Gaga tends to keep her circle small so it makes sense that the people she spends the most time with are her best friends. Though I remember in one of the haus lives Sarah did, somebody asked her how often she was talking to Gaga during lockdiwn and she said around once a week. I guess that was via facetime and I'm sure she might have text her more but I thought it was interesting. 

It only becomes a problem if they have a fight and so far that doesn't seem to happen (though if people were paying attention in recent months they might have noticed some distance between certain members of the haus, its all been resolved now though 😅

😇

HausOfMark

It’s good she left Adam because he was behind Britney and not the best to her. 

reference Britney’s Vegas documentary she did for e! and he was one of the ones that was like yeah, she can miss her birthday and spending time with her kids. It’s fine. 

so good for Miley for leaving.

-Mark

BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, GucciGa said:

Imagine the meltdowns if Gaga fired Bobby 

2 hours ago, Steven said:

I agree he's been doing a great job so far, but he should have challenged her more during the Chromatica era. 

Honestly, Imo, Bobby has served his time. I totally get why Troy left/was fired and Gaga had a rebranding and much success. 

But she's surrounded by too many "yes" people now that just agree with everything she says. Sure, it's cool to have your closest friends work for you and are around you all the time. But this clearly has affected creative flow and production drive. 

You can even tell in 5ft2 during the PI video shoot when she's talking about being nervous about not being "all dressed up", it really sounds like they are just saying what she wants to hear. Also when she's taking with her creative directors about the aesthetic for the album. 

Long and short of it all, I think Bobby has done some great things, but it's healthy to be pushed by your manager and have some constructive criticism and pushback. Having your friend as your manager can only go so far. Again, this is my opinion :bear:

BlingNotTheMusic

Surprised by this, but Miley made a lot of big changes over the last few years, divorce, ditched veganism, drastically changed her sound, so it's cool that she's growing and changing as an artist.

GucciGa
29 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

You can even tell in 5ft2 during the PI video shoot when she's talking about being nervous about not being "all dressed up", it really sounds like they are just saying what she wants to hear.

I can't remember what they said.. Were they just encouraging her?  I don't see the issue with that? 

30 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

But this clearly has affected creative flow and production drive. 

See I can't agree with you here. Her success speaks for itself. It sounds like you're mad that she evolved out of wearing 10 Gaga outfits a day. You have to remember that her team are privy to very private info about Gaga's health and what's going on in her life in general. She has spoken about finding it difficult to get into Gaga mode bc of all that so maybe she does need her cheering squad. It's a bit presumptuous/deluded to say that Gaga isn't making the right decisions in her career just bc you mughtn't like it as much as the Troy era. She absolutely did what she had to do. 

😇

BlingNotTheMusic

I can't remember what they said.. Were they just encouraging her?  I don't see the issue with that? 

See I can't agree with you here. Her success speaks for itself. It sounds like you're mad that she evolved out of wearing 10 Gaga outfits a day. You have to remember that her team are privy to very private info about Gaga's health and what's going on in her life in general. She has spoken about finding it difficult to get into Gaga mode bc of all that so maybe she does need her cheering squad. It's a bit presumptuous/deluded to say that Gaga isn't making the right decisions in her career just bc you mughtn't like it as much as the Troy era. She absolutely did what she had to do. 

It's when they're in the trailer for the PI music video. She said something along the lines of, "Do you think the fans will care that I'm not all dressed up?" And they replied, "No......I think they'll just be so.....excited.....that you're back. " 

I could honestly care less what she wears, I'm talking about her commitment to music projects. I'm talking about dropping an album about mental health and just abandoning it after only a few months. Meanwhile her contemporaries took control of the situation and created content anyway that would flow with COVID-19 protocols, which in turn proved fruitful. 

Just saying her music videos and albums seemed to go a lot smoother under different management (no announcement of single then switched, nothing leaked except close to the album release, longer music vids, more concepts, promo everywhere, interviews, I could go on) it seems since Bobby took over the music videos have been much less (less than 3) the length has gone down. It just seems she's less in the album. I could go on but I doubt you agree with me anyway. 

BlingNotTheMusic

It's a bit presumptuous/deluded to say that Gaga isn't making the right decisions in her career

Never said this 

CyanLights
22 hours ago, Arcadia said:

Miley’s  ̶y̶o̶g̶u̶r̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶e̶r̶c̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶m̶u̶s̶i̶c̶ Solar Power is coming!!

Yogurt 

commercial

music 

:air: 

SpookyKid
14 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

No announcement of single then switched, nothing leaked except close to the album release

Sis the single change has been a problem since BTW with TEOG 

And Bad ****ing Romance And half of TFM leaked b4 the album

Both under Troy's management

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Runway
23 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

It's when they're in the trailer for the PI music video. She said something along the lines of, "Do you think the fans will care that I'm not all dressed up?" And they replied, "No......I think they'll just be so.....excited.....that you're back. " 

I could honestly care less what she wears, I'm talking about her commitment to music projects. I'm talking about dropping an album about mental health and just abandoning it after only a few months. Meanwhile her contemporaries took control of the situation and created content anyway that would flow with COVID-19 protocols, which in turn proved fruitful. 

Just saying her music videos and albums seemed to go a lot smoother under different management (no announcement of single then switched, nothing leaked except close to the album release, longer music vids, more concepts, promo everywhere, interviews, I could go on) it seems since Bobby took over the music videos have been much less (less than 3) the length has gone down. It just seems she's less in the album. I could go on but I doubt you agree with me anyway. 

Im unsure how a new management would make her more “committed” to music projects. I don’t think any manager is in the position to “challenge” her,  when she could probably give them all career advice lol. Point is she’s a legend and clearly doing less exhausting eras has been good for her health and her success remains unbothered ( in music, movies & business ventures :ohwell: )

beaublue
On 8/23/2021 at 10:59 AM, GucciGa said:

Imagine the meltdowns if Gaga fired Bobby 

I think most would prefer it…

that said, it’s literally Gaga who chooses how much promo etc she wants to do for something so changing managers wouldn’t help unless she specifically wanted to dominate pop radio again

Archived