Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Miley Cyrus has parted ways with longtime manager

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Miley Cyrus has parted ways with longtime manager Adam Leber and joined the team at Crush Management. There, she joins a roster that includes fellow female pop luminaries Sia and Lorde.

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arcadia

Miley’s  ̶y̶o̶g̶u̶r̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶e̶r̶c̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶m̶u̶s̶i̶c̶ Solar Power is coming!!

RAMROD

Hope she will be cool like LordT under this new management, and not becoming messy like Seance

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Imagine the meltdowns if Gaga fired Bobby 

Is this a fetish of yours? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

IllusionLover
1 minute ago, GucciGa said:

Imagine the meltdowns if Gaga fired Bobby 

Ngl most of us would celebrate that, no more Bobby sleeping in Chromatica everytime something leaks and actual promo for the albums.

About Miley idk how i feel about this, because apparently she was okay with her old manager because he let her do whatever she wanted to. 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

GucciGa
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Is this a fetish of yours? :oprah:

I'm not sure what exactly you're referring to 🤔

😇

berlinforme
4 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Ngl most of us would celebrate that, no more Bobby sleeping in Chromatica everytime something leaks and actual promo for the albums.

About Miley idk how i feel about this, because apparently she was okay with her old manager because he let her do whatever she wanted to. 

I mean, we have proof they had the biggest campaign in years planned if it wasn't for covid. They just didn't adapt really well (or at all :wtfga:). But tbh I think that's rather because of Gaga. 

GucciGa
4 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Meh, I mostly don't mind his management. None of us can argue with her success so it always amuses me how LMs can say her team sucks with their full chest. . There is one thing that pisses me the heck off about him but you're not allowed to talk about it here or the thread suddenly disappears. 

Ultimately as long as Gaga is happy with him it's none of our business. But I'm not surprised that somebody like Miley would outgrow people. She does seem to be on the cusp of a really mature sound. She just needs more hits that make use of her rock voice. 

😇

ProdigyARTPOP
10 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Without Bobby, Gaga would’ve never pulled off the rebrand & relaunch she did from TSOM Tribute & on. They went hand in hand.

GucciGa
3 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

I mean, we have proof they had the biggest campaign in years planned if it wasn't for covid. They just didn't adapt really well (or at all :wtfga:). But tbh I think that's rather because of Gaga. 

Yeah.. It's really not bc they didn't know how to adapt (again LMs need to remember who they are talking about) it was simply Gaga's decision to not promote the way her fans expected her to. And she had a number of reasons for that, personal ones that she's referred to.. But for some reason people don't care. 

😇

huttont

Why does everyone drag Bobby?? I feel like gaga did what she wanted. They had so many plans had it not been for covid. They didn’t adapt well but maybe that was intentional. We still are very much in a pandemic. And we are getting the remix, HoG, L4S, etc. 

I like Bobby and would be shook to see him go

Defmix100
22 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Hope she will be cool like LordT under this new management, and not becoming messy like Seance

RfXauc7f.gif

25 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

RfXauc7f.gif

This edit took me out behind the shed for a “walk” and that was the last they heard of me.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

steven
36 minutes ago, huttont said:

Why does everyone drag Bobby?? I feel like gaga did what she wanted. They had so many plans had it not been for covid. They didn’t adapt well but maybe that was intentional. We still are very much in a pandemic. And we are getting the remix, HoG, L4S, etc. 

I like Bobby and would be shook to see him go

I agree he's been doing a great job so far, but he should have challenged her more during the Chromatica era. 

Archived