Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Blessed Madonna teases remixing a legendary duet

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

'What was it like seeing The Blessed Madonna alongside Madonna and Dua on the digital artwork?

Wonderful. I mean, I'm a Madonna superfan. I think that a lot of the driving force of that and part of the reason I related to her so much, especially as a kid, was because I was trying to work out a lot of the same stuff as a Catholic person. I really related to where she was coming from. She was certainly my gateway into dance music as much as anyone was, it felt amazing. I am forever grateful to her for letting me be a part of that. And that relationship has continued: I've actually just remixed something of hers. It’s a collaboration with someone else that's getting ready to come out. It’s a legendary duo…

https://mixmag.net/feature/the-blessed-madonna-6-music-k-hand-paul-johnson-interview

EDIT : not Madonna

dd.png

ARTPOP
8 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

someone else that's getting ready to come out. It’s a legendary duo…

Shawn Mendez? :oprah:

COME ON GAYS!!

Ororo Munroe

I’m still dreaming of Babylon remix with Madonna :fatcat: It would break an internet 

Madonna X Britney? Lol just realized she's the queen of mostly no collabs (until later in her career)

9 minutes ago, ororo munroe said:

I’m still dreaming of Babylon remix with Madonna :fatcat: It would break an internet 

Can you imagine if it had a Vogue sample like Holy Water did, like a surprise added bridge with Vogue lyrics :bradley:

Ororo Munroe
3 minutes ago, Leo said:

Can you imagine if it had a Vogue sample like Holy Water did, like a surprise added bridge with Vogue lyrics :bradley:

Yes! That’s what I thought about :fatcat: Babylon x Vogue remix

Something like what Miley did with Midnight Sky and Edge of Seventeen :bradley:

9 minutes ago, ororo munroe said:

Yes! That’s what I thought about :fatcat: Babylon x Vogue remix

Something like what Miley did with Midnight Sky and Edge of Seventeen :bradley:

Brb checking SoundCloud to see if this already exists because I need it in my life:vegas:

badfaith
1 hour ago, ororo munroe said:

Imagine asking Bloodpop how many Babylon remixes are there and he replies:nooo::deadbanana:

Genuine Guy 09

No shade but hopefully not with Gaga, it'd bring down potential acclaim. M is kinda panned these days :fatcat:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

• monketsharona changed the title to The Blessed Madonna teases remixing a legendary duet

Archived