Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

LEAK. Applause backdrop (London Soundboard Audio)

Danny91

Featured Posts

Alfonso
15 minutes ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

I clicked 'Watch on YouTube' and it worked. :party:

Me too!

I wonder how long will we have to wait for the JWT recordings to leak :giveup:

LostBoyfriend
51 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

It showed to me several time..I could do it with ID or driver’s license,but no thanks..

1 hour ago, DanceInTheDark said:

I get an error when I'm doing that. :saladga:

Can someone else want to do it for me please? :kiss:

Is there another way to listen to this? I need to verify my age with my ID and I really don't need Google to have my ID lol

@ChicaSkas 

Y'all only need a YouTube account with an age above 18+

:eww:if not, and y'all really have to show ID, thank God I joined google before that restriction. Although they probably have much worse things about me :toofunny: oh well:madge:

Plastic Flower
12 minutes ago, LostBoyfriend said:

:eww:if not, and y'all really have to show ID, thank God I joined google before that restriction. Although they probably have much worse things about me :toofunny: oh well:madge:

When did they start with this ID thing? I created my new account early this year and I didn't have to do any of that :what:

Drop it

DanceInTheDark
19 minutes ago, LostBoyfriend said:

The thing is, I have my YT account since 2011, and could always watch what I wanted. Wanted to watch this video and suddenly had to upload my ID to verify my age to them. :neyde:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

LostBoyfriend
1 hour ago, Plastic Flower said:

When did they start with this ID thing? I created my new account early this year and I didn't have to do any of that :what:

The thing is, I have my YT account since 2011, and could always watch what I wanted. Wanted to watch this video and suddenly had to upload my ID to verify my age to them. :neyde:

Cardi B's voice: That's weird.

LandonM170
On 8/20/2021 at 3:09 PM, DanceInTheDark said:

Since when is this even a thing? :neyde:

yeah can't you just make a free gmail account and say you are over 18 and it is free without needing id's?

Archived