Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Artists hiatus and how they fill their time

A MESS

Featured Posts

A MESS

Good timezone Pleiades,

I was going down the memory lane in my old mp3 player and I encountered an old song that I quite recalled, like it was sung by the remaining old cells in my body. The song is by Porcelain Black aka Alaina Beaton aka Porcelain and the Tramp, a famous singer of the early 2010's who was proposed by RedOne as the new Lady Gaga - but she was batshit hectic and she was dumped lol She put out music during all these years, but she was more so in a long hiatus, releasing old music and screaming and yelling at everybody on twitter, being homophobic and supporting Trump.

My question though just stemmed from her behaviour, and is that: what do not A-list artists during a hiatus do? like, did she work at Chik-fil-A? was she driving trucks along route 66? and do we have other artists' testimony of what they did during their hiatus if they were not famous like Lady Gaga level famous?

*crickets*

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

CautiousLurker

I think it depends on the artist, some go to full on sex parties, others participate in smaller orgies, some do kink stuff, the more boring and mundane ones just do one-on-one hookups or even seek out monogamous highly sexual relationships... it really depends, there's no one-size-fits-all :vegas:

Helxig

Omg I used to LOOOOVE Porcelain And The Tramps as a teen :giveup:  back in the Myspace days. But her newer stuff never appealed to me. I guess it's a good thing I never stanned considering she turned out to be a mini goth Azaela Banks :bear:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Harry

I guess everybody is different but you hear a fair bit about people whose careers in entertainment tanked and so they work regular jobs, especially actors that struggle to get work after fairly high profile jobs. I guess a lot of them find it embarrassing and so we would never know. People in music might still do stuff related to music like teaching or session work, things like that… it’s pretty interesting to think about.

TheSlash

They sit around in silence, get their calories each day by inhaling dust and wait til their proclaimed hiatus is over :lana:.

Ew, David!

A MESS
50 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

I think it depends on the artist, some go to full on sex parties, others participate in smaller orgies, some do kink stuff, the more boring and mundane ones just do one-on-one hookups or even seek out monogamous highly sexual relationships... it really depends, there's no one-size-fits-all :vegas:

you're right, there's no one-size-fits-all...some are tighter :laughga:

47 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Omg I used to LOOOOVE Porcelain And The Tramps as a teen :giveup:  back in the Myspace days. But her newer stuff never appealed to me. I guess it's a good thing I never stanned considering she turned out to be a mini goth Azaela Banks :bear:

yeah, I checked her twitter and it was locked...after browsing some more, I got the reason why lol

37 minutes ago, Harry said:

I guess everybody is different but you hear a fair bit about people whose careers in entertainment tanked and so they work regular jobs, especially actors that struggle to get work after fairly high profile jobs. I guess a lot of them find it embarrassing and so we would never know. People in music might still do stuff related to music like teaching or session work, things like that… it’s pretty interesting to think about.

I get the sense of "shame" from some of them, but that's really sad :( it shouldn't be that bad; as ...

32 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Become Instagram influencers 

...they have a future in this way, even if they have to work odd jobs in the meanwhile! People often fall in love with the person and not the character, especially nowadays!!

32 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

They sit around in silence, get their calories each day by inhaling dust and wait til their proclaimed hiatus is over :lana:.

what in the Gwyneth Paltrow doing an IV to get over a hangover type of sh this is lol

9 minutes ago, N a t h a n said:

Most of them remain in the industry, just working behind the scenes 

And sometimes I feel like the behind the scenes should have more attention! There's a lot of talented and skilled people out there, behind groups and pop stars

4 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I was gonna say OnlyF*ns but now... :neyde:

:((( that move is not it

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

I remember Porcelain insulted Gaga sometime back in 2010 (circa) for absolutely no reason :rip: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Anderson123
1 minute ago, Jill said:

I remember Porcelain insulted Gaga sometime back in 2010 (circa) for absolutely no reason :rip: 

I think it was because Gaga started using the half blonde half brunette wig during Judas while Porcelain was trying to make it in the industry with that same hair so she was mad they were comparing her to Gaga lol. Us latinos were like "bich please Monica Naranjo did that in the 90s".

2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I think it was because Gaga started using the half blonde half brunette wig during Judas while Porcelain was trying to make it in the industry with that same hair so she was mad they were comparing her to Gaga lol. Us latinos were like "bich please Monica Naranjo did that in the 90s".

Giving me Natalia Kills vibes

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

JazzGa

I'll bet part of the reason she was so hectic was because of drugs. So they probably do lots of drugs when they're on hiatus!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

phantasmas

The ones who are somewhat funny or entertaining do reality shows

The rest of em work at food trucks

GagaSuperfan1

I do not know for artists, but I know one of the classic 90’s power rangers works at one of my local behavioral hospitals as a tech, my husband & I met him.

Archived