💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Britney called 911 to report theft

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

GucciGa
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

Sounds awful but this is my view, too. I honestly don't believe that Britney is well and the Free Britney movement can sometimes skirt around that too much. I personally think her situation is extremely nuanced and complicated and not as binary as the media (and fans) like to make out. I've come to think that's why Gaga is silent on the matter, too. 

She's obviously been abused by her father (especially financially) but I do believe it started as him needing/wanting to safeguard her - probably for his own advantage, sure. But that doesn't mean she is necessarily well enough to return to a 'normal' life as the huge star she is. 

When she talks, she comes across as mentally unwell. Her actions - like posting topless pictures on Instagram - is also a little strange. All of her social posts are strange and it's been confirmed that they did come from her, all along. Something is right. I don't want to speculate what but there's clearly something mentally wrong that Britney needs support for.

100%. The multiple documentaries coming out about her are really servicing everybody but Britney. 

The situation with her family is way more complicated than the way it's been portrayed by her supporters and even by Britney herself. Her parents certainly won't be winning parents of the year but I also think that Britney can be an absolute nightmare to deal with at times and there are probably times where she does need to be "watched" 24/7. To me she seems like is stuck in a teenager's frame of mind. Her IG does not reflect anything of a 40 year old woman. Some of her posts are 😳 to say the least. I never believed her IG was being controlled yet I was told over and over again that Jamie was trying to portray her as unhinged. Their own words. So now that we know that it's Britney what do those people say? 

Im like everyone else in wishing her peace and happiness. She has had a tough life (yes, even with her huge privilege) but I've also lived with somebody with severe mental health problems and the absolute ignorance I see from people on this subject is just galling. Nothing is black and white here. There are times where I and the rest of my family have been the "bad" guys for trying to get this person the help they need. And yes that includes "forcing" them to go to a mental hospital when they begged  and refused to not go. Guess what, she would have been dead 30 years ago if not for our intervention, and there were other incidents throughout the years too. Mental illness doesn't just disappear after one episode. I wish people would take a breath and just try to look at it from both sides. And no that doesn't mean I'm on Jamie's side before I get the die hards after me 🙄. If he's been taking advantage and stealing money etc.. That should be exposed. 

None of it rests easy with me and a lot of the #freebritney supporters will never give her peace. To her she is their entertainment. Their "cause". And they will go with whatever narrative that feeds THEIR ego. 

😇

2 hours ago, dove said:

Sometimes I scroll through her ig and the thought that she is actually unstable crosses my mInd, but then I think, she's actually 39, she is basically the type of person that if wasnt famous she'd be sending happy birthday cards of cartoons, whatsapp chains, etc: basically my aunt lol. Now if my aunt was millionaire and had this much free time she'd be posting topless photos too lol

edit: wanted to add that my point is that people her age always post weird stuff, its like they dont know how to use social media, it's actually pretty funny and cute

Huh? People her age always post weird stuff? You must be very young or have pretty weird adults in your life 🤣😂

Gimme More

Some of you guys are absolutely disgusting arm chair diagnosing someone.

FYI her Lawyer responded to the battery allegations calling them absolutely false.

Adrenaliner
10 hours ago, Gimme More said:

Some of you guys are absolutely disgusting arm chair diagnosing someone.

FYI her Lawyer responded to the battery allegations calling them absolutely false.

It makes me scared how easily people believe these things

Gimme More
4 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

It makes me scared how easily people believe these things

Probably not real fans in the first place or lack any or much knowledge of the situation.

Archived