Jump to content
society

Moderna Starts Human Trials For HIV Vaccine


RAMROD

Featured Posts

  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

Imagine if it succeeds :giveup:

btw, I read the title as "Madonna starts human trails for HIV vaccine" and was really taken aback for seconds :bear:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Kitana
7 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

Imagine if it succeeds :giveup:

btw, I read the title as "Madonna starts human trails for HIV vaccine" and was really taken abac for seconds :bear:

when will gaga

You will learn respect!
Link to post
Share on other sites

reallydima
2 hours ago, La Rosalia said:

Ngl it’s kinda disappointing seeing this kind of response. It’s way too trivial that you’re using this to shame promiscuous people in a thread that is sharing news that can potentially change the life of so many people all over the world, specially in our community. 

 

3 hours ago, pachinko said:

Will this make the gays more promiscuous / sexual? :neyde:

It's hard enough to find an old fashioned type of relationship as it is given the hookup culture of today.

Let's all just call this slut shaming. 

This is coming from me, someone who literally hates sex because of hookup culture today, but still, who cares what others do, am I right @pachinko?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rj Barker

Amazing! The possibility of a HIV vaccine in our lifetime makes me so happy. The dread and fear people go through when they hear the news that they're positive is so heartbreaking. I still remember the day it happened to me so vividly. You feel like your life is crashing around your feet. Luckily the treatments we have is incredible but a vaccine would be game changing.

I take this pill every day and I live an amazing life but I hope one day we never have to use these anymore. :kara:

 

79991_triumeq-bottle.jpg_7bf0c34f-3a4e-4

Link to post
Share on other sites

Andrea B
4 hours ago, pachinko said:

It's hard enough to find an old fashioned type of relationship as it is given the hookup culture of today.

this is about saving people's lives and you're thinking about the hookup culture? :bear: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jose P
6 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

So if this gets approved does that mean you can have unprotected s*x safely?

So are we going to forget the many other sexually transmitted diseases that exist? Y’all need to remember HIV/AIDS ain’t the only one.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lady Rah Rah

Honestly this is incredible. It will end so much stigma that still unfortunately exists and will probably help a lot of people feel more comfortable and reassured when meeting someone. 

Chromatica will live on forever.
Link to post
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, pachinko said:

Will this make the gays more promiscuous / sexual? :neyde:

It's hard enough to find an old fashioned type of relationship as it is given the hookup culture of today.

Sex positivity isn’t negative lol that’s just your personal f*cked up beliefs that you were raised with. No one should withhold from sex just because it’s viewed as “promiscuous.” But to answer your question yes, if they successfully create an HIV vaccine I will def get it & be having more SAFE sex cause as of now I’m too anxious about catching an incurable disease.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Suspiria

Truly world changing if it's successful.

I hope it will firstly go to the southern African countries that need it most though, but we all know that rich westerners will get it first:enigma:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Economy
28 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

Sex positivity isn’t negative lol that’s just your personal f*cked up beliefs that you were raised with. No one should withhold from sex just because it’s viewed as “promiscuous.” But to answer your question yes, if they successfully create an HIV vaccine I will def get it & be having more SAFE sex cause as of now I’m too anxious about catching an incurable disease.

Ur kinda assuming a lot here... Ppl dont have to be ignorant or too conservative just because they dont like instant hook up culture. Some ppl genuinely enjoy a slow progression into it which is getting harder to find so I get his frustration regarding it if its getting hard for him to find that. Its a perfectly valid preference

 

That being said this wasnt the thread to say it in (or the wording he used either) im not defending that part

Link to post
Share on other sites

Helxig
On 8/17/2021 at 1:57 PM, pachinko said:

Will this make the gays more promiscuous / sexual? :neyde:

It's hard enough to find an old fashioned type of relationship as it is given the hookup culture of today.

Can it get any worse than it already is? I don't care if people want to have a lot of random sex, but it's almost like there's no actual dating out there any more. In fact people call grindr hookups 'dates' now

Just be like me and give up completely on the idea of ever having a standard relationship to avoid disappointment :bear:  it's really healthy... (just don't ask my therapist)

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...