Jump to content
society

Moderna Starts Human Trials For HIV Vaccine


RAMROD

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Economy said:

Ur kinda assuming a lot here... Ppl dont have to be ignorant or too conservative just because they dont like instant hook up culture. Some ppl genuinely enjoy a slow progression into it which is getting harder to find so I get his frustration regarding it if its getting hard for him to find that. Its a perfectly valid preference

 

That being said this wasnt the thread to say it in (or the wording he used either) im not defending that part

Mmm well 🤷‍♀️ I never said they were raised conservatively, I said they were raised in an environment that clearly taught them that having too much sex makes you a slut. “Hook up” culture doesn’t actually exist. People having sex & being open about it isn’t a culture of promiscuity, it’s called a healthy sex life which of you aren’t comfortable with sex that’s fine but don’t trample on other people for being open & comfortable expressing that side of them. That’s all I’m saying. Yes I shouldn’t have assumed how they were raised but what they were implying was pretty clear 🤣 either way I’ve been dating a guy for a month & we JUST had sex for the first time so I get what you mean. My last relationship was the same way, we had sex a month after meeting. I also don’t hook up that much specifically cause I’m afraid of getting a disease so I’m praying they’re able to create this vaccine & it works.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...