💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Olivia Rodrigo - 'SOUR' makes Spotify history

COOOK

Featured Posts

Rocketno10

I think she’s gonna be the new Taylor Swift. Musically and chart wise. Like I can hear a lot of Taylor’s influence in her music. 

RAMROD

I can't wait for my vinyls!! :woohoo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Rocketno10
Just now, Rocketno10 said:

I think she’s gonna be the new Taylor Swift. Musically and chart wise. Like I can hear a lot of Taylor’s influence in her music. 

There’s moment where I thought I heard safe and sound and New Years day

Rocketno10
1 minute ago, Anderson123 said:

The way my delusional ass thought this was Sour Candy.

The journey…….

COOOK
5 minutes ago, Rocketno10 said:

There’s moment where I thought I heard safe and sound and New Years day

Actually "one step forward, three steps back" is an interpolation of New Years day, and she's credited Taylor as a writer(?) on another song -its bridge is inspired by Cruel Summer's bridge

Rocketno10
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Actually "one step forward, three steps back" is an interpolation of New Years day, and she's credited Taylor as a writer(?) on another song -its bridge is inspired by Cruel Summer's bridge

ohhhhh no wonder!!! I was surprise( in a good way ), I hope she picks more of her writing skills and eventually deliver us another evermore hahaha

• COOOK changed the title to Olivia Rodrigo - 'SOUR' makes Spotify history
JusKeepBreathin

I think it's a little weird to use the term "Spotify History" when Spotify is like 5 years old. 

Congrats Olivia. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

FATCAT
22 minutes ago, Rocketno10 said:

I have a feeling she'll fade a bit before she has a legacy, her star burned pretty bright. 

Purr more, hiss less.

Rocketno10
Just now, FATCAT said:

I have a feeling she'll fade a bit before she has a legacy, her star burned pretty bright. 

Fading out from fame a little is a good thing I think, as long as she has a talent as a songwriter I don’t think she will be going anywhere, her following is HUGE

COOOK
Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

I think it's a little weird to use the term "Spotify History" when Spotify is like 5 years old. 

Congrats Olivia. 

I mean, true... But nowadays all we hear, and will continue to hear from now on, are titles like "X makes history for breaking Y's record on-" :saladga:

Rocketno10
5 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I mean, true... But nowadays all we hear, and will continue to hear from now on, are titles like "X makes history for breaking Y's record on-" :saladga:

Yeah it’s kinda annoying really cuz we all know for a fact these things don’t matter cuz soon there will be another person coming into scene and breaking another record. Especially when fame is so much easier to reach in current internet state. 

Archived