💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bad Romance Reaches Half a Billion Views

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Featured Posts

Yesssss :legend:

As I have said it halfa billion times ( :teehee: ) Bad Romance is her best video/song to date. I really hope she tops it soon but still doubt it. Watching it right now and celebrating its perfection.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooke Hoegan

yaassssssssssss

now Gaga has to see it and reveal ARTPOP/its single dates from emotion and thankfulness :staymad:

How did J.Lo beat out Bad Romance? Lol not that I didn't enjoy On The Floor but...

I have re-watched On the Floor for that flawless intro more than any music video on youtube :usrs:

Lord Axel

Best music video ever :legend:

ʟÉȘᎠÉȘÉŽÉą ᎛ʜᎇ ÉąáŽÊŸáŽ… ᮀɮᮅ ᎛ʜᎇ ꜱÉȘʟᎠᎇʀ ᎅʀᎇᎀᎍ ÏŸâ€ â–œâœ°đ’ż ~

imasugarush

Agreed, on it right now. Just watching this music video reminds me how amazing it is, the concept and story told in this is the best of Gaga's videos, because it can be watched casually as a polarizing piece of performance art, but can also be a--lysed as a commentary on the dangers of fame. Genius!

Dangers of Fame :?

Really? I barely get that from the video at all, at least as a whole concept.

Not to be a downer, but it's JUST NOW reaching that? Seems like it should've hit that long ago. Especially with J.Lo, Bieber and Gangnam Style

FINALLY :worship2:

How did J.Lo beat out Bad Romance? Lol not that I didn't enjoy On The Floor but...

how that basic music video got over 600 million views is beyond me :giveup:

Archived