Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

FX Orders ‘American Love Story’ and ‘American Sports Story’ Anthologies

TheLocals

Featured Posts

DelusionalGaga

We can't get another season of Feud but he orders two whole other anthologies? :rip:

judaspriest

I'll stick with Horror only, don't care about love nor sport stories (is this even a thing?)

2 minutes ago, lovecrime said:

I'll stick with Horror only, don't care about love nor sport stories (is this even a thing?)

Lol this is exactly how I feel.

I feel like a lot of these stories could fall under the ACS umbrella, it's almost cheapening the AHS brand a little or at least stretching it a bit thin

I need more shows like Hollywood and Ratched - why aren't they ordering limited series like THOSE??? 

Bradley
17 hours ago, Riley said:

I feel like a lot of these stories could fall under the ACS umbrella, it's almost cheapening the AHS brand a little or at least stretching it a bit thin

I need more shows like Hollywood and Ratched - why aren't they ordering limited series like THOSE??? 

But aren't they? We have Monster: Jeffrey Dahmer starring Evan Peters which is kinda similar to Ratched. Hollywood, The Politician, Feud and Halston (the one with Ewan McGregor, it's fantastic btw) are kinda similar.

Bradley

Btw Ryan Murphy needs to give time-management classes. How in the hell does this man do so much in such short time?

DaddysBoy
24 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Btw Ryan Murphy needs to give time-management classes. How in the hell does this man do so much in such short time?

It’s because of homosexuality. Or he’s just hyperactive :lolga:

I love “🍆” and I’m not ashamed 💦

Archived