💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

My first demo!

Monsterclaw

Featured Posts

Monsterclaw

Hi, fellow monsters ❤️ I’ve been recording music on my phone for a year now( And writing songs since i was 13 :ally:) but the day has finally come to actually post something and gather some much needed opinions. I’ll admit im kinda nervous about it, mostly because i really wanted to release my music when its finished( produced in the studio, mixed and mastered) but I really want to test the waters, so I just posted it on SoundCloud. It would mean the world to me, if you gave it a listen. The song is called ,,Six Feet Under” and its about burying your past and cutting toxic people off, no matter what others say. I imagine this song as a lovechild of The Weeknd and 90s eurodance.

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/usFshmVHZH3inwVKA

Hope you like it! :kara:

GAGASEXUAL

As a producer myself, I love it! It's so good for the first song. There is only 2 things that need to be improved. Recording quality and mastering. You should consider buying a better mic and learning the important parts of mastering. It's so good but you can't improve your music unless you hear the downsides of it. Keep slaying! :kara:

Monsterclaw
9 minutes ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

As a producer myself, I love it! It's so good for the first song. There is only 2 things that need to be improved. Recording quality and mastering. You should consider buying a better mic and learning the important parts of mastering. It's so good but you can't improve your music unless you hear the downsides of it. Keep slaying! :kara:

That is so sweet, thank you so much 🥰 I really want to find a good producer who understands my vibe and record it in the actual studio ASAP

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived