Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Judge DENIES request to immediately suspend Jamie Spears

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

She also denied bringing the hearing forward to a date earlier than 29 September 2021.

Imagine, medical experts, the conservator of the person, the mother of the conservatee and the convservatee (Britney) requesting Jamie is removed/suspended and the Judge refuses to accept this immediate suspension.

The Judge will decide whether to suspend/remove Jamie on 29 September 2021.

:saladga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

JusKeepBreathin

The complete lack of empathy. But also I'm afraid Jaime just might have better attorneys.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Phaye Monster

Are you kidding me:saladga: I am sick of this. Why is Penny allowing this? It’s just not right. This is abuse in front of us and nothing is being done by her to stop it. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

The complete lack of empathy. But also I'm afraid Jaime just might have better attorneys.

Matthew is an amazing Attorney, I think it is the Court system is extremely corrupt when it comes to Conservatorships. If Britney is free, she'd come for the State of California for allowing this to happen, the Judges have things to hide for allowing this to happen to her for so long.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Magic Mike

well maybe she doesn’t want to rush things with whatever legal processes , I wouldn’t rush to judge the judge as she should know better honestly, this isn’t a definitive answer from her, she just denied moving earlier and it shows she doesn’t want to be partial just because the media and GP is freebritney 

Lets wait and see, by the end of september is still not too far away

although I agree this puts her in extremely bad image bc of the fact she was conniving with the unfair conservatorship 

Gimme More
4 minutes ago, Magic Mike said:

well maybe she doesn’t want to rush things with whatever legal processes , I wouldn’t rush to judge the judge as she should know better honestly, this isn’t a definitive answer from her, she just denied moving earlier and it shows she doesn’t want to be partial just because the media and GP is freebritney 

Lets wait and see, by the end of september is still not too far away

although I agree this puts her in extremely bad image bc of the fact she was conniving with the unfair conservatorship 

As Britney's lawyer said EVERY DAY matters, this is traumatising for Britney.

Her medical team, the conservator of the person, Britney's mom and Britney herself have asked for him to be removed/suspended.

Lynne mentioned Jamie ATTACKING Britney's son and the Judge still can't even give him a temporary suspension? ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Agunimon
50 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

That judge must be getting some Conservatorship Money on the side from Jamie.

I've always believed that to be the case, even when they switched the judge.

Lilmonzter

The judge must be pretty miffed the exparte thing leaked. Or she is allegedly in the take.

Just hope this wraps up and Britney gets some justice and peace.

Sing C'est la vie 

31 minutes ago, 56jae said:

I wonder why this keeps happening... I mean there definitely has to be some reason right? 

It's like there's a wall you can't break. To me it feels like the judge is being paid. I wouldnt be surprised if the judge says Britney should continue the conservatorship. What then? 

Honestly id consider faking my own death at that point.

Archived